Friday weigh in anyone?

Morning All!

Doing a little dance and singing a little song - sad I know but hey! 4lbs for me this week. :D :D

Well done Tracy that's fab! Whatever you did this week it worked.

Well done Tracy, that's fab.

Gill can I join you in your victory dance? I don't normally count 1/4lb's just 1/2 but this week is an exception. Finally made it under 17st, 16st 13 and 3/4lb's.

Woo hoo, that's goal 2 sorted, even on track to hit goal 3 and possibly 4 next week.

Going to take it 1 day at a time x

Ps well done Gill, 4lb is great must be all the home cooking and exercise.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done everyone!!

I am so happy! After not having a good week at all, and being convinced I'd not lose after STS last week... I lost 2lb!!! Yippeeeeeee! :D

Good luck to everyone else who is getting weighed today :)

Hi I'm a Friday weigh in too. I lost 1lb today so 10lb off so far. Feel really good with myself. Haven't got a goal as such just want to look better in myself.

A bit late but 1/2 lb on for me!! Bit like a yoyo lately on off on off, not entirely sure why as sticking to rules etc.?!?! Oh well on I must.

Sorry for bring AWOL last couple of weeks, haven't had time for much really! Although going to try and make more time to indulge myself in all your posts etc. Loads to catch up on xx

Well done everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'd be welcome to join up Sparkle. I wi at home on Friday morning and use all of my weekly's over the weekend then just use daily's Monday to Thursday x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Sparkle1978 said:
Thank you :) I think I will! I weigh in at home too. I've 3 little ones ranging from 3 years to 9 months so its hard to go to a meeting. Friday does seem a good day if you use most of the points on the weekend. All the following week to reign it in before weigh day! :)

I changed my WI from Wednesday to Friday (I WI at home too) I'm much happier coz I'm not being such a boring grump at the weekends now:)

xxx

Exactly why I'm a Friday girl too!! It means that you really do get that Friday feeling:). I couldn't live with weigh in on any other day and anyway the Friday gang on here are great especially when they all show up!! :p (missing some people last week or 2!) Anyway welcome Sparkle.

All the same reasons as me lol like to enjoy myself at weekends and then make amends during the week. Also weigh in at home.

Xx

Yay, the Friday group is growing fast xxx

Well here we are again....Thursday. :eek: It comes round faster every week!!
Have been watching Australia's Biggest Loser while I'm on the cross-trainer. Those trainers know how to push people- and I thought I was sweating!
Anyway good luck to all the Friday weigh-in gang! I will be weighing in at home and I'll check-in first thing. Can't wait to see how we've all got on.:)

Been a lovely day yet again here in north Wales, loving it!! Had a hot sweaty run this morning so fingers crossed for WI tomorrow, no more gains please...

Good luck everyone xx

Back