Friday weigh in anyone?

Welcome little missy, fingers crossed for tomorrow x let's hope it a good one for us all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sts for me! Not really happy, have done more running this wk and less eating!?! Not sure what else I can do??

Hope the rest of you do better xx

2lbs for me this week.:) Keeping moving forward for now,

Keep your chin up Sian. You are getting to the bit where making your body ditch weight can be a bit harder but just keep what you're doing and you will get there. Once upon a long time ago I was a WW gold member so I've done the last stone in the past and it was tough but I got there. Just didn't manage to stay there.:sigh: I do remember being told not to be tempted to eat less but not entirely sure what the reason was but it's something to do with not letting your body go into starvation mode where it will do anything to try to keep weight on. (I think!)

Sparkle1978 said:
Hi All :) 2lb for me this week. Relieved as it's only a 4 day week for me as I've changed to our lovely Friday weigh in.
Siandys1 you are doing amazing. You've achieved so much. Stick with it :)
Well done Snowygee on your loss :)
Good luck all for the week ahead and enjoy the sunshine. I'm thinking Bbq and wine! xx

That's brilliant well done. Now enjoy the weekend :D

xxx

I STS but it is TOTM and I was sure I'd gained. So I spose I should be satisfied with that. But coz of my gain I've not lost any weight this month :(

xxx

wa hey weighed in on my first weigh in and lost over 5lb

Got weighed this afternoon. Didn't lose r gain so happy with that. Just keep trying to lose something this week.

Argh thanks guys, gets difficult when nothing seems to change x

Well all your doing great xx

Hi Dee
Welcome to Friday weigh in. Hope the week goes well for you. If you need anything just pop on and someone will be around shortly to chat.

Good luck.

Dee54 said:
Hi All im joining in the Friday weigh in thread if thats okay I have introduced myself in the WW OT thread!

So started back at class yesterday so will weigh in next Friday ***positive vibes *** please as hubby away this week so im on my own..could have waited till next week to start but took the plunge!

Love Dee xx

Good luck Dee, I'm a Friday weigher too:)

xxx

Hey Caroline
No sunshine in Scotland so no bbq's sadly.Very wintery here. Still week going ok so far. Been a bit off colour tummy wise so had a slightly unusual day of eating yesterday. Week 10 for me so I have a bit of a routine going and it's amazing how wrong it feels not following my usual pattern.
Aiming to get 3lbs for my second stone . Fingers crossed for us all.:D

Thanks Sparkle. Feeling much more like myself today and enjoyed my work out this morning.
You are doing brilliantly. 30 lbs is amazing and 16 more is really very close. Can't wait to see you get there!
Have a great day! XX

Good luck everyone xx

Yay,yay,yay I've lost 3lb this week. I'm amazed and dead happy with that :D

I used all my weeklies last weekend so stuck to my dailies through the week and only earnt 2ap.

I'm really pleased.

xxx

I've gained 1 lb!?!? What is going on?? I stick to it religiously, run between 10-15 miles a week, just don't seem to get it to work for me, need help any ideas??

Well done everyone else, try not to be jelous ;-)

Back