Friday weigh in anyone?

Yipee, another 3.5lb for me. I can't believe half a stone in 2 Weeks. Need to keep it up. Good luck anyone still to weigh in X

STS for me. Slightly disappointed as I did lots of exercise this week but I did go over my weekly's on Saturday so at least it isn't a gain.
Hope everyone else does really well. That will cheer me up :) Good luck all :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Don't be too downed Sparkle. Nothing wrong with STS from time to time. Sometimes the body just won't co-operate. It will eventually if you just keep doing what works.;)

I've gained 1 lb!?!? What is going on?? I stick to it religiously, run between 10-15 miles a week, just don't seem to get it to work for me, need help any ideas??

Well done everyone else, try not to be jelous ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
You're at the tough bit especially when your BMI is so good. Maybe you've swapped some fat for muscle. Good news on that is more muscle=more calories burned but it takes time to balance out. When i got to goal the last time :)cry:) way back before electricity that last bit was up and down like a yoyo but it happened in the end. I remember my leader saying that sometimes doing the opposite of what instinct tells you and eating a bit more can fire up your metabolism. :confused: Wouldn't want to send you in the wrong direction but it's a thought. If it were me I might try and eat a wee bit more protein perhaps? Any thoughts anyone else?

Hey caroliano and dee, welcome to the group.

Apologies for being missing for a while, haven't been feelin too great but I'm back and only gained half a pound in 2 weeks, back on track from 2day so fingers crossed for a good week.

Siandys do you have a food diary we could look at? Like Gill said you may need to eat more, I find that the weeks I go to the gym I need to eat all my daily's and weekly's to see a loss. Also I'm going to measure myself once a month, you may still be losing inches.

Good luck to everyone for this week x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Dee54 said:
Wool hoo! lost 4.5 lbs my first week! Going to be a helper from next week so that will keep me motivated!

Good luck everyone. !

Love Dee xx

Well done Dee, that's fantastic x

snowygee said:
You're at the tough bit especially when your BMI is so good. Maybe you've swapped some fat for muscle. Good news on that is more muscle=more calories burned but it takes time to balance out. When i got to goal the last time :)cry:) way back before electricity that last bit was up and down like a yoyo but it happened in the end. I remember my leader saying that sometimes doing the opposite of what instinct tells you and eating a bit more can fire up your metabolism. :confused: Wouldn't want to send you in the wrong direction but it's a thought. If it were me I might try and eat a wee bit more protein perhaps? Any thoughts anyone else?

Thanks, thinking I might try that, going to America on 20th oct so will just eat what I want for 2 weeks and hopefully that will kick start weight loss when I'm back?? I'm very bad at eating the same meals so maybe body is just fed up of the same intake all time!

Can't give up now! Onwards and downwards (hopefully!!) lol xx

Galifreyan said:
Hey caroliano and dee, welcome to the group.

Apologies for being missing for a while, haven't been feelin too great but I'm back and only gained half a pound in 2 weeks, back on track from 2day so fingers crossed for a good week.

Siandys do you have a food diary we could look at? Like Gill said you may need to eat more, I find that the weeks I go to the gym I need to eat all my daily's and weekly's to see a loss. Also I'm going to measure myself once a month, you may still be losing inches.

Good luck to everyone for this week x

Did have a food diary but stopped writing it cause I didn't think anyone read it, will have to start again. Thanks xx

Some fabulous losses this week, wow makes me more determined than ever!! I will not give up!

Always get close to target then give up and end up 13/14 stone before I even know what's happened! Vicious cycle I refuse to continue... Me being strong ;-)

Xx

I sabotage myself when I get near a goal, I tend to get really close to it then fall off the wagon but this timeI got back on it.

We can all do this, good luck to everyone for the week ahead x

We can all do this!! Together we will make a stand!!! Watch out flabby bit, we're on to you?!?! Lol hope everyone having a good weekend so far xx

Back