Friday weigh in anyone?

Struggling today, I have the hangover from hell and feel like stuffing my face but I'm trying to resist x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Sounds better than my friends suggestion, she told me to have 'hair of the dog' lol x

Well I ended up going for a Sunday lunch. Filled my plate with veg, cut the fat off the meat and just a small amount of gravy. Lush x

Ooh Sunday cavery Mmmm had a lovely day yesterday lots of treats!?! Nearly had all my weeklies oops and off to Manchester men tomorrow to see Peter Kay so there's a good chance I'll go over! Oh well last few weeks neem really hood and had bad results, maybe this will shake up the metabolism xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
Ooh Sunday cavery Mmmm had a lovely day yesterday lots of treats!?! Nearly had all my weeklies oops and off to Manchester men tomorrow to see Peter Kay so there's a good chance I'll go over! Oh well last few weeks neem really hood and had bad results, maybe this will shake up the metabolism xx

How did Peter Kay go chuck? I'm having a good/bad week but it's but good lol. I'm just takin the scenic route x

Peter Kay was really funny, enjoyed myself lots! He's so funny. Had mc d's for tea which was yummy.

Its my mother in laws 70th when we're in USA so all going out on Sunday to celebrate, ordered fancy cupcakes as well ;-) then wk tomorrow flying out to Disney yay!!!! So I think from now on (cause I need to eat what's in fridge / freezer rather than healthy shopping) I'm going to be good if I can but not beat myself up if it's not strictly on plan?!?

Hopefully won't put to much on over the next 3 wks but whatever I do I will have enjoyed myself ;-) Mmmm American portions ooops and will start with a renewed vengeance to prepare for Xmas.

Well that's the plan. Xx

Hope everyone is having a great week. Sounds fab Sian.:jelous: Have a great time. These occasions only come once!
Good luck all for weigh in tomorrow! See you on the other side!:D

Morning folks, happier scale experience this week!! Loss 1 1/2 lb so takes me down to 10' 1 3/4

Fingers crossed now I don't put to much on in America!!

Good luck everyone xx

Siandys1 said:
Morning folks, happier scale experience this week!! Loss 1 1/2 lb so takes me down to 10' 1 3/4

Fingers crossed now I don't put to much on in America!!

Good luck everyone xx

Well done, did you do anything different this week?

xxx

Well done Snowy gee.

I STS this week, which I did expect :( I would've been happy with 1 lb though.

xxx

Well done everyone, I lost 1.5lb - I was surprised (tom and very bloated) so 8.5lb in 3 weeks. Im on track for that stone by christmas!

Well done both! Amazing!
I can't quite believe it after my sts last week but I've lost 5lbs! Over the moon :)
Good luck everyone else still to weigh in xxxxx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Oh my word Sparkle you certainly got some speed up this week! You must be soo happy! Enjoy your weekend-but not too much.(BOOO HISS! I know- what a party pooper!):D

Well done Snowy gee.

I STS this week, which I did expect :( I would've been happy with 1 lb though.

xxx

Don't be downed by it. No big disaster with a STS week. My daughter is also doing the plan and this week was a STS for her too. She was gutted. At least it wasn't back the way and anyway since we all have decided that the only way is down there is only one thing for it- just keep on going. You have done so well to get this far.Enjoy your weekend and I have my fingers crossed for a good one for you next week.:)

Oh dear put a pound on this week but it was my own fault I ate far too much and went over the extra points so have to get back on track.

Mrsm79 said:
Well done, did you do anything different this week?

xxx

Thanks, only thing I did differently this week was eat more and different types of food x

snowygee said:
3lbs this week so I'm now on my way to the third stone. Well-chuffed.:D
So happy for you Sian. Great way to go on holiday!

Wow 3lb that's truly amazing well done, keep it up (or should I day down?!? Lol) xx

Back