Friday weigh in anyone?

Sparkle1978 said:
Well done both! Amazing!
I can't quite believe it after my sts last week but I've lost 5lbs! Over the moon :)
Good luck everyone else still to weigh in xxxxx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Omg!! These weight losses just keep getting better! Fabulous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone, had a manic week last week and forgot to get weighed so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Gill - Your ticker is looking fab, nearly half way there.

Eek, not looking forward to tomorrow. I've been out for an Italian meal and a Chinese meal this week, both with lots of wine (and enjoyed them). I don't think I've gone over my weekly points but i've definitely ate more this week! But we will see!

Good luck to all the Friday WI's xxx

Good luck everyone, had a manic week last week and forgot to get weighed so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Gill - Your ticker is looking fab, nearly half way there.

Thanks Nic, I'm chuffed that it's moving the right way. Crossing my fingers for you.

2lbs for me this week which is great as I have relaxed the reins a little with my kids off on half term. Nothing worse than a diet drag when everyone else is out to enjoy themselves! Still it hasn't hurt so that's nice.:)

Hey all I feel like death today, my head is killing, however this will not stop me shopping for Halloween lol.

Gained 2lb in two weeks but I think this is more to do with my IBS than stuffing my face, onwards and downwards as they say.

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Well done everyone.
I lost 2lb - got my 5% so very pleased after all the indulging! Only one meal out this week to contend with!

Dee54 said:
I went for weigh in...no class as all the WW leaders were at a big meeting yesterday had gained a lb :eek:..expected as not well last week so bloated and ankle swollen...so onward and downward..wont count this weigh in as wasnt proper class..LOL!! :p :rolleyes:

Hope ya feeling better soon Dee x

Got weighed yesterday 3lbs off. Yipee. Happy with myself. It was my bday on thur so ate mcds and cake. Also very pleased with myself normally wear size 12 in jeans but got new pair size 10 so definitely losing inches somewhere. Haven't got a goal weight but just keep going.

LAC said:
Got weighed yesterday 3lbs off. Yipee. Happy with myself. It was my bday on thur so ate mcds and cake. Also very pleased with myself normally wear size 12 in jeans but got new pair size 10 so definitely losing inches somewhere. Haven't got a goal weight but just keep going.

That's fabulous, well done x

Maisie63 said:
Hi

I'm a new member, living in the UK. I'm 63 and have lost 16lb in 2 months. Only another 28 lb to go!

Welcome Maisie, you are doing really well x

Well done on all the losses! We can do this, some take the faster road and others the longer way round but if we keep supporting each other we will all see results. Have a good week all.

Hi Guys,

I'm a Friday evening weigh in. Ths is my second week. I managed to lose 4.5lbs on my first week and its been so much easier than any other diet i have done. I always avoided WW before because i assumed it was complicated: how wrong was i!? :)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)

Back