Friday weigh in anyone?

Hey Nemesis,

Sorry for the late reply, well done for your loss that's fab.

I'm struggling at the moment so I think I'm going back to basics from Friday and going to start afresh and reset my goals as well. Clean slate and all that x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Thats good... least you recognise when you need to readjust your goals. In the past i would have just given up but your very positive! This week hasnt gone too well and normally i would give up but im just ignoring the last 3 days and move on. Aso doing some exercise will help. With WW, i feel i can do that quite easily. Its a good diet/life change to do.

Good luck!

Welcome all the newbies, this will be my 5th week but I've had a bad week. I don't know if I've gone over my weeklies but I've found it difficult to resist most things (ie glass of wine with dinner, the odd chocolate, 2 roast dinners and a meal out) so if I lose anything or even sts I will be happy. One day to be good!

Sorry to jump on this Post but I too am a Friday weigh in. I'm really lookin for some motivation & I'm hopin postin this will help. I've been so bad this week just stuffing my face wi anything even tho the angel on me left says stop the devil on my right has been more powerful. I can give good advice to everyone else but dint seem to listen to my own words of wisdom. I don't know if it's cos the kids ave been off school or cos I'm really skint but I aven't planned one bit this week & that has been my downfall. I'm dreading weigh in 2moro as I'm sure I will of put on & I'm gutted as I only need to lose 2lb & I've lost my first stone. How can I carry on & lose another 3 stone when I can't even lose 1 stone. Sorry for the long windedness but I feel a tad better gettin this off my chest.

Hi all of you who are new to the Friday weigh-in! Keep posting and then we can all keep encouraging each other.

My week's been rough too. OH has been very unwell(still not sure of the cause-waiting for hospital appointments). I was due to start new job but can't now as he isn't really able to be left alone. Anyways have done my best to stay on plan but I've been a bit distracted. Still good luck to us all and well done to all the people who have had a bad time recently but are still posting. Tomorrow is another day!!

Hey,

I think we all need to realise that having a "bad" week isnt the end of the world and we shouldnt beat ourselves up about it. I was thinking about it today and decided I don't even want to call it a "bad" day/week as it sounds so negative and therefore contributes to the feelings of guilt that we all end up feeling. We are human after all so whats one blip in the journey of weight loss :)

Good Friday everyone, I lost 1lb this week which I'm really pleased about:) I was awful Monday, I had a mahoosive sainsburys breakfast and a big mcdonalds and it's TOTM. I was expecting a STS so 1lb is awesome.

Good luck to those still to WI:)

xxx

Well starting fresh, my weight this morning was 17st 3.75lb :-0

STS for me. Well, down 0.5 lb but I haven't been counting anything less than a pound so will add it in to next weeks if I go downwards. :) Not upset as it was a weird week. Well done to all the people who have lost this week!

2lb off this week even though i thought i would have gained as i had the chinese buffet on the saturday night. So really pleased thats 1st 1lb off.

Your so optimistic... im dreading Friday... had a terrible week of eating out in the most unhealthiest of places (Frankie & Bennys) and eating crap. Have been trying to make it up by walking everywhere today and hopefully tomorrow but somehow its a little too late i think!

Thanks Sparkle!! I'll be sure to share the good/bad news on Friday night!!

1lb off for me this week. Yay coz I've not been great, I've made fairly sensible choices but not tracked or weighed anything.

xxx

Sparkle1978 said:
3lbs loss this week for me. Lost what I gained last week. Yey! Fingers crossed for you all. Good luck :) xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well done sparkle, that is great x

Back