Friday weigh in anyone?

Mrsm79 said:
1lb off for me this week. Yay coz I've not been great, I've made fairly sensible choices but not tracked or weighed anything.

xxx

Way to go Mrs m, same as me this week, I haven't tracked or weighed a thing x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Ok so well done to everyone. Great losses this week!! : D :D
I'm down by 2lbs so I'm smiling too!!:D Even better that's me over the halfway mark and well and truly on my way to not being classified as overweight - just over a stone for that which sounds a lot but after losing 2 stone and 5lbs doesn't seem so very far. I can't wait. It will be after Christmas without a doubt but as long as I don't have too may STS (or worse gaining weeks:() hopefully I will make it in about 10 weeks or so. Meantime I'm off to hit the crosstrainer! Oh happy days!

Well done guys!!! i sadly have to wait until tea time to get weighed...knew there were reasons against a late weigh in!!

1st Week!

Well, technically it's not my first week at all but I'm just getting back on track! Am doing weight watchers at home so could do with some support motivation!!) 14st today :( Hope to loose 2lb by next Friday!! Have a great weekend peeps! x

Well done everyone on all the great losses, its my first weigh in on tuesday and ha cant wait (im being so good) for a change ha....

Wow you've all been doing great the last couple of wks, well done all :)

I've returned today from my 2 wks In Florida had an absolutely fab time, met mickey, minnie and all the crew ;-) have put on I can feel it but not going to weigh myself till Monday am (just to see the damage) then will officially weigh in Friday am as normal after getting back on track from monday. Still on holiday mode so going to enjoy my weekend!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Holidays are a great excuse for having put weight on!

I put 2lbs on this week but i knew it was coming. Ate out twice this week and did so little exercise...

Have got new determination now. Made my menu for the week so im better organised and its been a better start. Just made a delicious Beef and Mushroom stroganoff for the first time! Have also decided to keep things interesting and each week im going to make something new for the first time.

Well done, good idea making up new recipes! Think I'll give that a go, nothing like new tastes to inspire xx

Hi all :) I'm moving to a Friday WI! Think I kno a few people :) but I'm Carly! Aiming to slim to be a bridesmaid next year and currently down 2 stone 8 xx

Welcome to the Friday weighers!! Whats prompted the move?

Thats an incredible loss so far! Well done :)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi all :) I'm moving to a Friday WI! Think I kno a few people :) but I'm Carly! Aiming to slim to be a bridesmaid next year and currently down 2 stone 8 xx

Yay:D

xxx

Welcome Carly, good to see you on the friday WI xx

Hellllloooo :D

I used to WI on Tues eve... and just decided Friday at home on a morning is better for me - means I can use weeklies on weekend and then have a good 4/5 days with just dailies... also I usually have a "treat" on Tues which if it is the weekend I will count in weeklies...

Got my mag today so feeling so motivated and ready now!!!!!! Bring on Christmas I am ready!!!!!!!! xxx

Welcome to the Friday weighers Carly. We are a friendly bunch. I'm a bit off plan at the moment but I still check in here regularly.

Hope everyone is having a good week x

From this Friday to December 23rd there is 6 weeks so I have decided to kick myself up the butt, get back on track and set myself a goal of losing 1 stone. This is a loss of 2.3lb each week which I feel is achievable if I go back to the gym also.

First plan of action is to make some soup and freeze it for quick and easy no/low points.

From this Friday to December 23rd there is 6 weeks so I have decided to kick myself up the butt, get back on track and set myself a goal of losing 1 stone. This is a loss of 2.3lb each week which I feel is achievable if I go back to the gym also.

First plan of action is to make some soup and freeze it for quick and easy no/low points.

Your right, it does sound achievable and very positive... its kind of given me the wee kick that i needed too!!!

Back