Friday weigh in anyone?

Galifreyan said:
From this Friday to December 23rd there is 6 weeks so I have decided to kick myself up the butt, get back on track and set myself a goal of losing 1 stone. This is a loss of 2.3lb each week which I feel is achievable if I go back to the gym also.

First plan of action is to make some soup and freeze it for quick and easy no/low points.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

I'm sure you can easily do it! Positive vibes rushing your way ((((~~~~~~))))

Soup is my saviour, get through! My favourite at the moment us Bns with chilli it really is delicious and perfect for cold winter days xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to you Carly! Hope you enjoy being part of our lovely Friday weigh in.

Well done Galifreyan for making a plan! You can totally knock this one on the head. You have never given up and stuck your head in the sand so I can't wait to see your posts as the pounds drop off!!

Weigh in eve again peeps. It seems to come around so quickly just now maybe because I have begun to count down to Christmas and the pressure is on every which way. I am so chuffed at the losses recently and the way everyone is sticking with it. There was a time in the Friday weigh in when we were getting thin on the ground but now we are a proper group which is so exciting. Loving all the mid-week posts even though I have been a bit quieter this week. Have had time to make a quick visit but not much else! Sorry! Will do better next week.

Sooo as always good luck everyone for tomoro. See you on the other side!!

Thanks guys, it is having all of you behind me that keeps me going, off into town now for provisions.

Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi guys I'm going to my friends tomorrow for Phantom of the Opera night (I'm going as the phantom lol). I don't want to drink wine or spirits so was thinking of bottled lager.

Which is the best points wise? I will be going to tesco, thanks x

Good luck everyone, have to wonder why I get to the eve of WI and suddenly feel like I could eat everything in sight!! Early night I fear to prevent temptation lol xx

Good luck everyone, have to wonder why I get to the eve of WI and suddenly feel like I could eat everything in sight!! Early night I fear to prevent temptation lol xx

I have the same problem! My WI is not until tea time tomorrow so its a long long wait for me!! Early night is a great idea :)

We all have 6 weeks left after tomorrow so we can do it :D go team Friday!!

Re: Phantom of Opera booze - spirits 2pp for most and malibu is 3pp for double shot.... wine is 19pp per bottle.... lager not sure sorry... but cider is 7-8pp per pint xxx

Yipeeeeee!!! 17 Stone 9 - a new low!! 2lb lighter than last WI and 2 stone 10lb (38lb) off :) on tues I was 18 stone 1 - shows what being good for two days does! Friday WI is gonna be my day :) tapas tonight, dinner party tomorrow and then that will probably be all my weeklies :D

Will update stats on comp tomorrow cx

Morning All.
4 lbs for me this week!! :D Obviously planning my food and shopping is what works for me....along with the gallon of sweat in the gym ;)!
Up with the larks as taking my demon dog to vets for the first appointment-spare my blushes in front of too many people as she completely loses the plot! Anyways it's a work out. What are the activity points for trying to hold on to a loopy German Shepherd while she gets her boosters????
Good luck all when you weigh inX

Yipeeeeee!!! 17 Stone 9 - a new low!! 2lb lighter than last WI and 2 stone 10lb (38lb) off :) on tues I was 18 stone 1 - shows what being good for two days does! Friday WI is gonna be my day :) tapas tonight, dinner party tomorrow and then that will probably be all my weeklies :D

That's absolutely fab CarlyLanky. You are doing sooo well!:D

Thanks and well done for ur fab loss! How long have u been doing ww? Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:

Fab fab well done xxxxxxx

Oops running late for work, will have to say a collective well done to everyone, we are doing fabulously xxxx

I've lost 2 1/4 so takes me down to 9' 13 1/2 yay haven't been under 10 in sooooo long xx

Well done Friday people's:)

I'm yet to weigh, coz the bin men were outside my house when I'd normally be on the scales and I didn't wanna scare them in my bra and knickers.

xxx

Hello everybody,

Well done on all your losses.

It's my first weigh in today. I lost 1lb. It wasn't as much as I had hoped but seeing how well you have all done I will definitely stick with it!

X

A 1lb is a step in the right direction!! I stayed the same which im disappointed about given just yesterday i walked 8 miles... nevermind theres always next week!

Back