Friday weigh in anyone?

never tried it and don't really know much about it coz i dont go to meetings. i like the control of pps i just dont understand why its stopped working x

ive really stuck to plan this week but i had a sneaky mid week peak and it wasn't looking as good as last week. I have done more excercise this week so hoping its just water retention in my muscles and i'll see a better loss next week.

hopefully still on for a lb tomorrow but was hoping for 2 or 3.... o well

MrsK87 said:
hows everyone feeling about tomorrow?

Not sure? It's Friday am and I'm to scared to step on them scales ;-/ I have been ultra good with points not used any of my weeklies done a little exercise (very small amount really!) so hopefully the scales will be kind!

Scared because when I've been ultra good previously they have been cruel, might be one of these people that have to eat more to lose weight Mmmmm ;-)

Time will tell, good luck to you all xx I am off to weigh myself now, fingers & toes crossed lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay 2 1/2 lb off for me, very very pleased xx

honeybee38 said:
Well done,I wi in 2 hrs time :-s

Thank you :) good luck with your WI xx

I lost 5lbs this week, it was my first week doing SF I can honestly say I've loved it, I've not snacked, not had any chocolate I'm soooooo happy.

I weigh exactly 11 stone now so who knows maybe next week will see me in the 10's:D

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1.25 off. a loss is a loss :)
Well done mrsm thats amazing! xx

Well done LAC fab loss xx

Well done Sian, Tracy, Leanne and LAC :) I lost 4lbs :D x

Well done, some great losses. How fab it is to be losers!?! Lol x

Hehe :) we are losers!! X

He he ;-) loving it xx

Hope everyone is doing well, I've been curios about simply filling and have been trying to figure it out! Like the idea you can switch between sf and pp from day to day, whether this works is another matter.

I am going to give it a try today, like the idea of bring able to have eggs and potatoes etc un pointed!

Anyone got any experience of it? Xx

Siandys1 said:
Hope everyone is doing well, I've been curios about simply filling and have been trying to figure it out! Like the idea you can switch between sf and pp from day to day, whether this works is another matter.

I am going to give it a try today, like the idea of bring able to have eggs and potatoes etc un pointed!

Anyone got any experience of it? Xx

This is my 2nd week doing sf, I think I prefer it to pp's in my first week on it I lost 5lbs. I find I'm not as hungry as I was and I don't want to snack, it also encourages me to use my weeklies more wisely, quite a lot of us are doing this now and enjoying.

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Giving it a go today but ive used all but 8 of my weeklies already so should really give it a proper go from Friday! I have never lost 5lb in a week do would love that ;-) x

Hope u enjoy SF! I've not tried it yet... Will do one day :) x

Well done :) I lost 3lb :D xx

Back