Friday weigh in anyone?

Thanks lisi, well done everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya!

I now WI on a Friday so would love to join this thread :)

I lost 3lbs on Friday making 9.5 in 4 weeks :) super chuffed! I have 2.5lbs left to get into the 12s and would like to be there by 05th March when I go to Center Parcs :)

Lovely to be here!

Ruth
X

Well done Sian :D - IT WORKED!!!!!

Well done Leanne :D

Wow BBBNH - that is brilliant well done!

Jambo - well done a STS is brill - keep at it :D

Well done Lisi - brilliant loss!

Yay - well done LAC!

WOW - ur a star Ruth :D

Welcome to out Friday WI gang!!

Well I put on 2lb.. but lost 2" off waist, 3" off hips, 2" off bust and 0.5" off my arm - WOOP! xx

Omg thts fab,well done. U must notice a massive difference in ur clothes!!! Its not all about the scales...& uv jst proved tht;-) xx

Aww thanks... still not in smaller trousers - even though I have lost 2 stone 10! My shoes are smaller tho haha... will get there x

Welcome newbies, well done on your losses.

Here's to a good valentines week, I've had all my food treats yesterday as hubby works away :-( . Enjoyed pizza hut on Saturday Mmmm cookie dough, my favourite. And then yesterday homemade cheesecake YUM ;-)

Probably not going to be 100% this wk as half term but will try my best. Good luck folks.

xXx

Wish I could spend half-term at home with kids.:-( but atleast I won't be tempted into a duvet day with lots of snacks.every cloud! Lol.have a good day everyone :) x

Lol :) valentines makes me sad :( x

Happy valentines everyone xXx

hows everyone feeling for tomorrow?

I had an unexpected night out on the drink at the weekend and a dominos as a cure the next day. Have stayed within my points but think I will sts would be happy if I lost 0.5 even

I was really looking forward to it, but Ive just fainted at work and someone has gone out to ger me a mcdonalds as my iron is low and im exhausted.

I tried to tell them not to but I dont know what to do?!?! HELP!

Ruth
x

Awe dnt worry bout it, ur healths more important wont affect ur weigh in 2m as u prob wnt evn hav digested it properly & u cn jst make it up durin nxt week:) chill,lol.x

Trefoil said:
I was really looking forward to it, but Ive just fainted at work and someone has gone out to ger me a mcdonalds as my iron is low and im exhausted.

I tried to tell them not to but I dont know what to do?!?! HELP!

Ruth
x

Are you ok Ruth, why did u faint? Is it coz your not eating enough in work. You obviously need something.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im kinda dreadin it tbh...bn way ovr pts ths wk so jst kpn fingrs x'd its nt a total disaster...kp u postd!!!
Good luck 2u all.xx

Are you ok Ruth, why did u faint? Is it coz your not eating enough in work. You obviously need something.

TBH ive felt awful all week, no energy or anything.
No-one would cover for me and I had to stay unfortunately so im here until 9pm and im working tomorrow morning until 1:30pm so its a bit rubbish.

Everything spins I have pins and needles/tingling and I feel the need to curl up on the sofa- hasnt gone away yet :(

Get it every 6 months so have no clue. Off to docs after work!

Ruth
x

Get them to run some bloods and see if anything shows up and makes sure u are getting enough natural sugars to keep your blood sugar levels healthy. Hope u feel better soon
Thats pretty sh**ty that nobody would cover for u.

Trefoil said:
TBH ive felt awful all week, no energy or anything.
No-one would cover for me and I had to stay unfortunately so im here until 9pm and im working tomorrow morning until 1:30pm so its a bit rubbish.

Everything spins I have pins and needles/tingling and I feel the need to curl up on the sofa- hasnt gone away yet :(

Get it every 6 months so have no clue. Off to docs after work!

Ruth
x

For gods sake u need to ring in sick tomorrow or at least get signed off from your docs. You and your health is more important than work.

Consider yourself told!!!!!!!!!!!

jambo said:
Im kinda dreadin it tbh...bn way ovr pts ths wk so jst kpn fingrs x'd its nt a total disaster...kp u postd!!!
Good luck 2u all.xx

at least you know you are over on points and if u gain it won't be a massive shock. Just write it off and start afresh looking forward to next weeks weigh in.

good luck!!

Back