Friday weigh in anyone?

Mrsm79 said:
For gods sake u need to ring in sick tomorrow or at least get signed off from your docs. You and your health is more important than work.

Consider yourself told!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

here here!

Yep ill get them to run some bloods tomorrow.

Just rang my boss- she is down south with the kids and everyone else has refused so Im going to write a letter to my area manager about the lack of support I get in my job.

Unfortunately even if I got signed off by my Doc I cant afford to live without work as I only get SSP after day 4 and dont get sick pay :/

Bloody stupid :(

Ruth
x

completely understand not being able to afford to take sick. What about using a few days leave to chill out for abit.

definatly write the letter, you have to have support in your job.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 5lbs :D :D :D :D

A combination of no money and 100% :)

SO PLEASED!!

Can really enjoy myself now :)

Thats My Stone Hit & My 5%, 4lbs to 10%!!!!! I have never got this far before :D Also in the 12s now!!!

Ruth
x

Lost 1/4lb this wk, have to be happy with this as its so difficult to lose the last 10lb!!! So yay ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thts brill ruth,well done;-)
Keep up th good wrk. Hw u feelin 2day? I weigh in latr on...nt holdin my breath tbh,lol. X

Feeling ok- just booked myself into the Doctors for this afternoon but they were so rude!!!!

:(

Ruth
x

2.5lbs for me today, yippee! 1/2lb off my first half stone!! Congrats everyone!

1lb off x

Well done everyone :) I've now lost 9lbs in total since I started 5 weeks ago. So happy but I've a long way to go. I need to keep motivated :)
x

Back