Friday weigh in anyone?

Hello :)

I have been AWOL with work and all sorts so Haven't been on much sorry!!!!!

3 days is a long time to be away I feel lost without Minimins!!!

I STS this week which is what I wanted after the christening!

Back on it today after I went out last night but I'm still at 100% straight up! I only drank vodka s/l tonic or diet coke so I'm well chuffed :)

Hope everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Well done Ruth and lisi x

i have gone completely off track!! i had 107 points on friday and 60 on sat. I went away on a girly weekend with all intentions of being asgood as possible. That went out the window and i ate everthing in sight. I know I will put on this friday but trying to stick to dailies from now until Friday.

Has anyone tried simply filling and did you have bigger losses?

Last edited:
MrsK87 said:
i have gone completely off track!! i had 107 points on friday and 60 on sat. I went away on a girly weekebd with all intentions of being a good as possible. That went out the window and i ate everthing in site. I know I will put on this friday but trying to stick to dailies from now until Friday.

Has anyone tried simply filling and did you have bigger losses?

I lost 5lbs in my first week doing SF I'm doing it again this week to get me back on track, I find it helps coz I use my weeklies more wisely:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

wow 5lbs is fantastic! i think i will go have a look at some sf diaries and try it next week and possibly the remainder of this week. damage limitation and all that lol

Mrsm79 said:
I lost 5lbs in my first week doing SF I'm doing it again this week to get me back on track, I find it helps coz I use my weeklies more wisely:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

5lb is Amazing! Scares me though cause I'm sure I'd over eat the free stuff!?!? I will be watching all the sf diaries though to get a feel of it. Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb on ?!? Can only think last wks loss was wrong cause I've been v.v. V. Good hey ho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lbs off:) plus TOM ths wk so hfully sum more off next week...25lbs off so far & counting!!! Good luck every1.xx

0.5lbs for me which im really shocked but happy about. Totally went off track this week. 100% this week though.

Well done on ur fab loss jambo. Good luck everyone else :)

Hey everyone can i jump in this thread - i have started doing WW over the last few weeks, but didnt gel with my evening weigh in group - so i am doing home weigh ins every Friday morning!!! Saving the pennies!

I weighed this morning and gained 3lbs, but had a mixed fortnight - so here is to starting fresh today and being a super loser next week :D xxx

0.5 off

Welcome to Friday weigh in Ellebear :)

And well done Everyones ur losses

Hello Everyone!

Been away for a week so couldn't WI on Friday!!!! Will be weighing in this Friday and will be 100% until then :D

Still got barely any money but i am going for it!!!!! I know it works as long as I stick to my points!!!

Ruth
X

Well done Jambo, Nadiya, Honeybee and Leanne

Hugs Sian and Ellebear

Good Luck to all for this week

I lost 3lbs :D xx

Back