Friday weigh in anyone?

1.25lbs lost x

Well done Honeybee and Leanne :D xx

Been naughty this weekend and lunch today so gonna work hard for next few days!

It's been less than a week since I injured my foot and although it's painful I've been to gym everyday and I've for back to walking from work today. So gonna walk both ways tomorrow :D

Nothing will stop me! X

We all have our bad weekends, as long as you get back to I think it's fine. It's when you give up and think its not worth carrying on the wk!

If any one can get back to it it's you ;-) hope the foots on the mend xx

Thanks hun :) it was a bit sore today after walking and gym but it will be ok :) x

Hello all, I'm new... Week 1 online & I have lost 5lb, very pleased x

ruby555love said:
Hello all, I'm new... Week 1 online & I have lost 5lb, very pleased x

Welcome, 5lb that's amazing well done xx

Thank you Siandys1! I'm trying to lose my baby weight. Had a little baby boy 4 months ago, put on 3 1/2 stone, have 13lb to go (& then some more to be skinnier than before!!!)... Downside to losing 5lb... I am now 1 point less a day!! : )

You'll soon have that off! I'm just trying to get the last 7lb's off, proving rather difficult. Struggling this wk with half term, lots more eating going on and no exercise..

Oh well nothing I can do about it till she goes back go school and the routine returns, until them gonna have to just enjoy the time together and try my hardest to be good ;-)

Good luck everyone xx

I can't wi on Friday,my class is shut because its good Friday.but I've found another one on Saturday morning so going to wi there,so its a Saturday wi this week :)

Hey my first weeks weigh in (only 4 days worth really as started monday) and ive lost 7lb in three days!! megga happy with that

Lucy_Jucie said:
Hey my first weeks weigh in (only 4 days worth really as started monday) and ive lost 7lb in three days!! megga happy with that

Well done that's amazing x

A little reminder how well we are doing, a lb really is good! ;-) :)

image-2311119758.jpg

Xx

Well done all :D I have STS for two weeks xx

Back