Friday weigh in anyone?

forgot to post but i stayed the same last week anyways. well done on the losses and good luck for next week every1 x

Hi all ... would like to join as i have now changed my weigh in day to friday .. this will only be a 5 day week tho, so not looking for a big loss if any

I've just changed to a Friday too! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Good luck all :D fingers crossed. Cx

I lost 4lb this week :) another 5lb to be back at my lowest. Will update stats/ challenges later :) x

Well done Carly that's fantastic!!

I'm down 1/4lb better than nothing ;-)

Even with it only beeing a 5 day week, i have lost ... 2 lbs :)

I don't go to the meetings but I weigh my self at the gym as they have the proper scales that you put 20p in. I usually do it on a sunday but did it today and I have lost another 2lb , thats 6lb in three weeks :)

Well done Sian, zi-Ann and Yorkshire pudding!

Hugs Lulu! U will have that off next week xx

Ok so bought a house last wkend & MEGA pigged out all wkend...i weighd on Mon jst 2 c wot damage id done...had put on 6lbs,YIKES!!!! But weighd yday on norm weigh day & had lost 5 of tht...so +1 ths wk.xx

Thats not too bad hun!! U will get that off :) yay to house!! X

hello all can i join :)! i weigh Friday! this Friday was my first weigh in and lost 5.5lbs :D soooo happy with that! xxx

emmaedes said:
hello all can i join :)! i weigh Friday! this Friday was my first weigh in and lost 5.5lbs :D soooo happy with that! xxx

Welcome emmaedes, we are a happy lot most of the time ;-) we have our ups and downs and try really hard to keep the downs for weight loss! 5.5 is a fab loss, well done xx

ooo thank you! nice to have somewhere to post weights :) thank you, was so pleased with that! going to be smaller this week but thats fine with me :) xxx

Friday friend back haha :) gonna WI this friday as my starting weight :) then carry in on from there, I have 2 weddings in August 4th and 18th so need to slim down for both! :) bring it on ladies and gents x

Welcome emmaedes - excellent loss :)

Welcome back Smirky xx

A 2lbs loss for me this week ... 3 stone gone since sept :)

Wahoo 3lb for me 8.5lbs in two weeks :) xxx

Well done Zi-Ann that's amazing!! Yay :D

Well done emmaedes that's brilliant! :)

I lost 1lb this week... Not really sure how but I'll take it :) 4lb more to my lowest x

Back