Friday weigh in anyone?

Well done everyone!

I STS again this week. But it's a new week so i am starting fresh no more cheating i will point every single thing that goes into my mouth lol

I have just paid off my holiday this week its not till september and i want to be at goal by then so no more messing around for me! x

well done every one!!

wow carlylanky only 4lb till your lowest!!! yay xxx

That's only coz I keep losing and gaining the same few lb... Lol I was my lowest adult weight at 18 but that's my goal so we forget that and take a few lb at a time hehe... Back to 3 stone lost will be my next one :) x

Started last week & lost 5lbs. Got another 2stone 9lbs to my goal and as I'm getting married this year got first dress fitting in July so hope I can get the majority off by then. It's nice to hear everyones weight loss, very motivating.

Well done Mandy and good luck for the wedding :D Exciting xx

hi im new can i join you i lost 2lb fri morning first wi on f&h weightwatcher plan.well done to all who have lost x

Well done u :D and welcome x

Hello all :)

Hope ur all well :)

I have increased my membership from online back up to monthly pass and I'm going to a meeting on Monday - fresh start - gonna get new books, new weightloss card and some of the yummy treats u can only get at meeting :D

So I will be leaving u lovely people :( but good luck Friday weighers x

Awe good luck Carly,u cn do it. Havnt bn postin last cpl wks but ull b glad 2 no iv hit the 2st mark,yay!!! Got 10lbs 2 lose by middle of july. Hope it all works out 4u,keep in touch;) x

Well done that's excellent :) x

You'll do fabulously Carly, you are many of our inspirations keeping it real helping us along, advising all and praising. This site wouldn't be the same without you x. Hope it's just the Friday WI that your leaving ;-)

Xx

Awww thanks petal :D It is indeed just friday WI - but I will still see u all around the site :D - join the challenges :D

Byeeeee - see u around :D xxx

Got my first meeting in the morning so would love to join the rest of you friday weighers!!! Was 11stone on the dot the last time i weighed (a while ago:eek:) so really hoping to come in slightly under that but most definately not over it ;) good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Welcome betterforever83 x good luck everyone I'm a morning weigher so about to do the deed! Keep putting it off :-/ x

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone.......they worked :) have weighed in at 10st 8.5lb this morning, well under what i was expecting!!!! Can't wait for next week now xx

I've lost 1lb this week. But my scales are playing up so not sure how true this is. FIngers crossed its right :) x

Back