Friday weigh in anyone?

Can I join please - I weigh in on a Friday morning first thing (doing the Discover plan at home, not going to classes).

This is my fourth WI since starting again and I STS but I was expecting it. I have been dieting during the week and (over) eating at the weekends. I am determined to stay on the straight and narrow and track Monday thru' Sunday from now on, so I am hoping that next week will see a loss.

Welcome wilma-bride, I tend to do the same! Trying to be good this weekend though as getting fed up of having a sts result to report!!

Well done everyone with losses, incredibly jealous ;-) xx

Welcome wilma-bride, I tend to do the same! Trying to be good this weekend though as getting fed up of having a sts result to report!!

Well done everyone with losses, incredibly jealous ;-) xx

Exactly. I woke up this morning determined to plan out my meals for the weekend so I am able to stick to it. Stay strong Sian (my daughter is called Sian, BTW). Looking at your stats, yoiu have done amazingly well so far

I have a 2lb gain!

Was to be expected as am Ill with pharyngitis, had it since Sunday so have been totally off plan!

:-( will try and start a fresh today but still a bit yucky! X

Half a pound off this week :) very happy with that after a shaky weekend!!!

Just changed from a Saturday weigh in to a Friday weigh in...mainly because I can't go a Friday night without wanting naughties.... 2lb off this week for me :)

Lost 1/2 lb on my WW week off! Pleased with that! X

Am changing from tuesday to friday weigh in this week so will be changing to this thread have lost 24lbs upto now :)

Lost a pound this week!!! Great after a STS last week :)

1pm for me too. Pleased with that

1 pound I meant!! Stupid phone!

3lbs off for me this week, thats 27 in total now :) yay xxxx

Back