Friday weigh in anyone?

Ok am on my 14th week of WW and have always weighed in on a Monday but time for a change I feel so will be weighing in on a Friday from now on :0)

A big holiday gain for me .. a 5lb gain

Put on 1/2 a lb having a great half term week!!!

bulldogdaisy said:
That's not bad for a week of naughties ;0)

I never diet properly Daisy!! I always cheat at weekends... Always!! Always have done. Because this is a lifestyle change for me and I know that when my diet ends, to maintain my weight I will always be 80/20 good/bad & it will be fine. If you are really strict on yourself which a lot of you are then yes, you may lose weight more quickly but you are unlikely to keep it off in the long run!! : ) my theory anyway x

I think I'm going back to Saturday weigh in... Suits me better x

ruby555love said:
I never diet properly Daisy!! I always cheat at weekends... Always!! Always have done. Because this is a lifestyle change for me and I know that when my diet ends, to maintain my weight I will always be 80/20 good/bad & it will be fine. If you are really strict on yourself which a lot of you are then yes, you may lose weight more quickly but you are unlikely to keep it off in the long run!! : ) my theory anyway x

Yea you have to live a little or it can be too tough to keep on the straight and narrow.Deffo best to wi on a day that suits,Tis why I've changed to Fridays :0)

I'm awful at weekends too but I strategically changed my WI day to a Monday and it helps keep me on the straight and narrow but has turned me into a miserable bore at weekends.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I'm awful at weekends too but I strategically changed my WI day to a Monday and it helps keep me on the straight and narrow but has turned me into a miserable bore at weekends.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol I use to find doing Mondays kept me on the straight and narrow aswell but felt I was depriving myself with my weeklies,will see how I get on with Fridays.

Hi girls,

I'm going to have my weigh in on a Friday again, after 6 months of nothing. Going to try and do as much exercise as possible so hopefully that will help me with the loss. Good luck everyone!

littlemissy1 said:
Hi girls,

I'm going to have my weigh in on a Friday again, after 6 months of nothing. Going to try and do as much exercise as possible so hopefully that will help me with the loss. Good luck everyone!

What day did you wi before? Good luck to you too :0)

I chose Fridays so if I'm a little bit naughty at weekends, usually the beers, the I have 5 or 6 days to be angelic :) x

Kate1978 said:
I chose Fridays so if I'm a little bit naughty at weekends, usually the beers, the I have 5 or 6 days to be angelic :) x

That's my plan lol though more for chocolate and ice cream sundaes ;0)

A 2 lb loss this week :) .. just another 3 to go to get rid of holiday gain :)

Back