Friday weigh in anyone?

Hello! Can I join in? I'm doing WW online & weighing at home on Friday mornings... On the idea I'll feel good for the weekend when I lose!! Haha ;) Lost 1lb last week... That's 1lb so far lol

Here's hoping Friday is good news again!

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
Hello! Can I join in? I'm doing WW online & weighing at home on Friday mornings... On the idea I'll feel good for the weekend when I lose!! Haha ;) Lost 1lb last week... That's 1lb so far lol

Here's hoping Friday is good news again!

Charli XxX

Well done on your loss as well :0)

Good luck for today :)

I only lost 1/2lb, but I know why! Had a perfect week until last night... Haha! Going to try to be 100% perfect for the following week :D

Charli XxX

lisi said:
Well done on the loss :) Its better than nothing chick.

1lb loss for me this week....Better than nothing. Lol. 1lb away from my August goal of 6lbs x x

Very true, all in the right direction! Well done :D

Charli XxX

so i posted 3 weeks ago that i was restarting and i havent actually restarted yet :S I lost 2 stone earlier in the year on WW and over the summer have managed to put a stone back on :( so her i am with that stone to re-lose + another 4 - weighing in on friday going to really knuckle down and hopefully lose a coupld of stone for xmas at least. good luck for friday everyone.xxx

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
so i posted 3 weeks ago that i was restarting and i havent actually restarted yet :S I lost 2 stone earlier in the year on WW and over the summer have managed to put a stone back on :( so her i am with that stone to re-lose + another 4 - weighing in on friday going to really knuckle down and hopefully lose a coupld of stone for xmas at least. good luck for friday everyone.xxx

Good luck to you :0)

Back