Friday weigh in anyone?

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
so i posted 3 weeks ago that i was restarting and i havent actually restarted yet :S I lost 2 stone earlier in the year on WW and over the summer have managed to put a stone back on :( so her i am with that stone to re-lose + another 4 - weighing in on friday going to really knuckle down and hopefully lose a coupld of stone for xmas at least. good luck for friday everyone.xxx

Good luck hun, you can do it :)

Charli XxX

Dreading Friday, this week has been awful anyway & tonight I went out and ate a stuffed crust pizza, someone slap me :eek:

How's everyone else doing? :)

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
Dreading Friday, this week has been awful anyway & tonight I went out and ate a stuffed crust pizza, someone slap me :eek:

How's everyone else doing? :)

Charli XxX

I've been abit more relaxed this week as in used nearly all my weeklies which I don't usually do,been having ice cream as a extra treat in the evenings ;0) fingers crossed for both of us :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I've been abit more relaxed this week as in used nearly all my weeklies which I don't usually do,been having ice cream as a extra treat in the evenings ;0) fingers crossed for both of us :0)

I'm over on my weeklies, been very naughty :( Mmm ice cream that's probably about all I haven't eaten this week!!! Haha. Fingers & toes crossed :D

Charli XxX

Xcharlibobx said:
I'm over on my weeklies, been very naughty :( Mmm ice cream that's probably about all I haven't eaten this week!!! Haha. Fingers & toes crossed :D

Charli XxX

Lol bout ice cream being the only thing you haven't eaten this week,might even plait my hair to be crossed haha!

mitch2044 said:
At least u knew y. I out on 1.5lbs. Still had 41 weeklies left and don't have monthlies so that's not the reason ?

Do you usually have your weeklies? I find I lose less if I eat less generally :) Or change in exercise? Drunk enough water? Lots of possibles! Could just be one of those things & you'll get a big surprise next week :D

Charli XxX

Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

Xcharlibobx said:
Do you usually have your weeklies? I find I lose less if I eat less generally :) Or change in exercise? Drunk enough water? Lots of possibles! Could just be one of those things & you'll get a big surprise next week :D

Charli XxX

I don't normally use my weeklies. Last two weeks I did and I put on both weeks. Have started to drink more water than usual. Just had an op do no exercising. Starting again next week. So frustrating. When I do loose, it's only 1/2lb.

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 1.25lbs..very happy with that,considering I had Friday evening off and used nearly all my weeklies! Am now 11 stone and half a pound...nearly in the 10s :0)

Well done! :)

Charli XxX

mitch2044 said:
I don't normally use my weeklies. Last two weeks I did and I put on both weeks. Have started to drink more water than usual. Just had an op do no exercising. Starting again next week. So frustrating. When I do loose, it's only 1/2lb.

It is frustrating, bodies are so annoying! I'm a slow loser too, makes it feel like an uphill struggle - but at least it's the right direction over all :)

Charli XxX

First posting as a Friday weigher - have just changed my WI day from Wednesday.

2lbs off this week - taken me into the 14s!

Back