Friday weigh in anyone?

Wohoooo I lost a 1lb :) I started on Tuesday online and wanted my wi to be on a Friday so I lost my lb in 3 days. Fingers crossed for next week ;)

Well done everyone x

kaynnate19 said:
Wohoooo I lost a 1lb :) I started on Tuesday online and wanted my wi to be on a Friday so I lost my lb in 3 days. Fingers crossed for next week ;)

Well done everyone x

That's fantastic!! Well done :)

Charli XxX

A 5 lb loss this week :)

First week back on and I los 6lb :)

Well done everyone - some fantastic losses there! Not updated mine for a while, so last three weeks = Lost 1lb, lost 1.5 lbs, gained 1lb this week though. *Sighs* Will keep plugging on though.

moonwatcher said:
Well done everyone - some fantastic losses there! Not updated mine for a while, so last three weeks = Lost 1lb, lost 1.5 lbs, gained 1lb this week though. *Sighs* Will keep plugging on though.

Still an overall loss!! It'll be off next week :)

Charli XxX

just 1/2 lb loss this week :eek:(

So I wimped out of WI on Friday as i've has a godawful week food wise, haven't been a very happy bunny lately which has been reflected in my eating, I finally plucked up the courage to WI this morning and somehow I've managed to only gain half a lb! I'm sooo happy I haven't undone all my hard work over the last few weeks and it's given me a boost to get back on track, ahh thankyou universe!!!

Hi everyone.. Can I join in you wi Friday group..
Was way of track last week as I was away... So cowered out and didn't get on the scales... Hoping for a good loss this week though..as keeping track if everything I eat plus going to get back to running 3 times a week...hope everyone has a good week xx

sookie said:
Hi everyone.. Can I join in you wi Friday group..
Was way of track last week as I was away... So cowered out and didn't get on the scales... Hoping for a good loss this week though..as keeping track if everything I eat plus going to get back to running 3 times a week...hope everyone has a good week xx

Welcome!! I've had an awful week this week (yes already!!) but going to be good again from tomorrow :) I'm the worlds worst for hiding from the scales so know what you mean hehe! Fingers crossed for a good loss, you can do it :D

Charli XxX

India_87 - Glad you haven't done hardly any damage to all your hard work and best of luck for your next weigh in :)
Sookie- Welcome and good luck!!
XCharlibobx - good luck for this week! Don't be too hard on yourself.

Back