Friday weigh in anyone?

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same which I guess I'm happy with as i was a complete pig yesterday!! Hope everyone else's weigh ins have gone well :)

Just a 1lb loss this week - not doing so well, but onwards and upwards as they say!!! 6 weeks until the wedding so need any help I can get x

STS for me.... Happy as never got on scales last week.. So back to weight I was before I went away x

OOOOH a wedding discolil. You the bride or guest? I am hoping to be maybe 10.10 for chrimbo but a wedding pips chrimbo for importance I think. Good luck flower:love047: V:dancing_snowman:Now why is my dancing snowman so fat....tots unintentional. Well my feet are on the sofa and my little Lewis is about to drive around in circles to entertain me for 55 laps...lovely days Sunday.

-1lb for me too

Ooooooh spooky.....1lb off for me too! Not done inches , my jeans are my guide. They are not being particularly kind to me it has to be said but there you go!

lisi said:
Good luck this week everyone ;) x

Didn't weigh in last week.. An off in holiday this week but will get back on track when home.. Wishing everyone a good weight loss and catch up with you all again in Decemberxx

I can't believe how rubbish I've been at weigh ins the last 3 weeks! The scales are definitely showing the difference it makes too, I've gone from losing 1-2 lb a week to hovering around the 8st 11 - 8st 12 mark and it's driving me mad! Although I've still been mainly sticking to my ww plan (apart from last week as it was mine and my mum's birthdays) I think not having that weekly goal to look forward to has made me a little bit less focused so I'm going to start weighing in properly as of now. I'm definitely expecting a gain this week but regardless i'm still going to post it, I shouldn't just hide away from you lot just cause I've gained a lb (and it's never more than that). On that note, good luck for friday everyone!

Back