Friday weigh in anyone?

Well in fact I'm super chuffed - an extra pound off for me...... maths was never my strong point :) - 4 pounds off this week

OMG 4lbs is FABULOUS! X

Well, my first ww weigh in and ive waved goodbye to 4lb! And thats from having 29pp daily and all 49 weeklies!
That shows i was eating too much on sw! X

Well, my first ww weigh in and ive waved goodbye to 4lb! And thats from having 29pp daily and all 49 weeklies!
That shows i was eating too much on sw! X

Well Done Sweetie :) x

1lb off for me this week :) x

You're Welcome Sweetie, x Ignore those pics they aren't meant to be there! X

Attachments

• image-254288990.jpg
    image-254288990.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1711764868.jpg
    image-1711764868.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 109
Forgot to update yesterday, 1lb off for me :) x

Any other Friday Weighers out there? 2lb off for me this week :) x

3lb off! I really cant believe it after being in a rut for ages on sw, and thats still on 29dailys and all 49 weeklies! X

3lb off! I really cant believe it after being in a rut for ages on sw, and thats still on 29dailys and all 49 weeklies! X

Fantastic News Sweetie :) Dailies and Weeklies all the way, my smallest losses were not using them! X

How much weight do you need to lose before u you have to drop your dailys? X

I don't Sweetie, I started on 26PP which is the lowest so I will always have 26+49 from Start to Finish :) x

Ok serena thanks, i'll just have to see when my losses stall, then drop a point or two xx
BTW, well done on your loss! X

Ok serena thanks, i'll just have to see when my losses stall, then drop a point or two xx
BTW, well done on your loss! X

How many PP are u on at the moment? X

29 daily, an lovin every single one of em! Xx

Oops I saw u posted that earlier, sorry my daughter was distracting me! I think the Tracker will automatically lower them once the time is right? X

Back