Friday weigh in anyone?

Hiya everyone

I'm joining the Friday WI club, not many of us are there! Glad I'm doing it at home so I can choose my own weigh in day.

Lost 12.5lbs so far, want to get to 11 stone which is healthy for my 5'9 height so got 5 stone to go! Oh and half a pound haha, will be back Friday morning!

Hiya everyone

I'm joining the Friday WI club, not many of us are there! Glad I'm doing it at home so I can choose my own weigh in day.

Lost 12.5lbs so far, want to get to 11 stone which is healthy for my 5'9 height so got 5 stone to go! Oh and half a pound haha, will be back Friday morning!

Welcome to the Friday Crew, how's everyone feeling? 'twas the night before WI....x

I lost 2lb this week :) x

Well this is my third week on ww, and i do tend to stall on my 3rd/4th week on any diet, gonna get some exercise done i think! Xx

Well this is my third week on ww, and i do tend to stall on my 3rd/4th week on any diet, gonna get some exercise done i think! Xx

I just do walking as not allows to do 'scheduled exercise' Been the ideal weather for it! X

Well, walking is one of the best exercises for you, several years ago i lost 4 1/2 stone doing points and 3 or 4 one hour walks per week x

Well, walking is one of the best exercises for you, several years ago i lost 4 1/2 stone doing points and 3 or 4 one hour walks per week x

4 1/2 Stone! OMG! That's more than half my weight lol x

I was 21, just come out of a horrid relationship, weighed 13 1/2 stone in the jan, by oct i'd got down to 9 stone. All i want to lose this time around 1 1/2 stone xx

I was 21, just come out of a horrid relationship, weighed 13 1/2 stone in the jan, by oct i'd got down to 9 stone. All i want to lose this time around 1 1/2 stone xx

1 1/2 Stone was my Target this time too :) Snap! X

Hiya, can I join in here? I'm another Friday weigher. I've lost 17.5lbs so far and lost 3.5lbs this week! So pleased! Really want to get my 1.5st next week!

Hiya, can I join in here? I'm another Friday weigher. I've lost 17.5lbs so far and lost 3.5lbs this week! So pleased! Really want to get my 1.5st next week!

Well Done on your loss, that's a fantastic loss, you should be very proud of yourself. Welcome to the Crew ;-) x

Forgot to update, 2lb off for me this week :) 1 Stone 2lb in 10 weeks! Whoop Whoop! X

Mind if I join you?

I was doing vintage ww at home but really struggled without a group so I started back a couple of weeks ago and so far lost 6lbs :) hoping for my half st next week so must think of that when the kids chocolate is calling my name!

Think this time around it actually seems to be clicking into place and a lot of that is to do with the fact its a friday weigh in. Find it so much easier as use my weeklies on the weekend then good few days for any bloat to disappear.

Sorry for rambling on,
Dan x

Mind if I join you?

I was doing vintage ww at home but really struggled without a group so I started back a couple of weeks ago and so far lost 6lbs :) hoping for my half st next week so must think of that when the kids chocolate is calling my name!

Think this time around it actually seems to be clicking into place and a lot of that is to do with the fact its a friday weigh in. Find it so much easier as use my weeklies on the weekend then good few days for any bloat to disappear.

Sorry for rambling on,
Dan x

Welcome Dan :) Of course you can join, everyone wants to be in the Friday Crew ;-) xWelcome on your 6lbs loss so far, I'm sure you will get your half stone next week now you're in the Crew ;-) x

Mind if I join you?

Sorry for rambling on,
Dan x

Hi Dan! I'm the same. I find it so much easier being 100% on points in the week and having a treat at the weekend!

Back