Friday weigh in anyone?

Hi can I join please? I started last Friday and want to lose 3 stone ? My first weigh in is next Friday ........

Welcome to the Friday Crew!!! How have u found the first 3 days? X

Hi I am not finding it too bad especially as its been the weekend! I'm a bit worried about taking lunch to work but I am trying to find some tasty and filling ideas. How is everybody doing I would love to hear some encouraging stories x

Hi I am not finding it too bad especially as its been the weekend! I'm a bit worried about taking lunch to work but I am trying to find some tasty and filling ideas. How is everybody doing I would love to hear some encouraging stories x

I tend to have Soup and either Crackerbread or Melba Toast. Low PP and Filling. I've lost 1 Stone 5lb in 14wks, that has included 3 Holidays, countless meals/days out and a Wedding. Good Luck and feel free to subscribe to diary if you wanted some more ideas.x

Hiya, can I join in here? I'm another Friday weigher. I've lost 17.5lbs so far and lost 3.5lbs this week! So pleased! Really want to get my 1.5st next week!

Well I went totally AWOL after signing up here! I am officially crawling back in with a renewed focus and determination to get as near as I can to 9st by the end of the year!

Well I went totally AWOL after signing up here! I am officially crawling back in with a renewed focus and determination to get as near as I can to 9st by the end of the year!

Yey! Friday WI Crew are the best crew ;-) We will get you there! X

Thanks! I like weighing in on a Friday and then I feel like I can enjoy my weeklies on the weekend more!

Exactly my reason :) I always make sure I've used them by close of play Sunday,that way I've got 4 Clear Days to stick to Dailies. X

How are all the Friday weighers getting on?

4lbs off for me this week after getting back on it! Great start, onwards and downwards!

Hi everyone! I have just finished my first week back on the plan after being off the wagon for some months. That cost me about 12 lbs I believe :-( Anyways, this first week I managed to get rid 5.4 lbs which makes me really happy but I also feel angry at myself for putting so much on! I had promised to myself that even if I dropped the diet at some point I would try to stick to my weight so when I started again I would take it from there! So much for my willpower! Great losses for everyone I see! Congratulations! See you next Friday!!

Hi everyone!! I hope you had a great week! I lost 1.8 lbs this week! Hopefully something like that next week as well! Good luck to all for your WI's!

I've been AWOL lately but this Friday Weigher is back! How is Everyone? X

Here to join if that's ok I started on Friday so this Friday will be my first weigh in xx

Here to join if that's ok I started on Friday so this Friday will be my first weigh in xx

You found us! Looking forward to hearing your result on Friday :) x

First Friday way in for me tomorrow after switching from SW last week. I've lost 5 /12 lb on that so hoping to get at least 1 1/2 this week for a 1/2 stone :)

Back