Friday weigh in anyone?

First Friday way in for me tomorrow after switching from SW last week. I've lost 5 /12 lb on that so hoping to get at least 1 1/2 this week for a 1/2 stone :)

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie :) 1.5 is realistic so fingers crossed! X

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

I may or may not be weighing in tomorrow, will depend on the blockage situation! X

Good Luck Friday Weighers :) x

4LB off for me this week!!

Thanks! Your loss this week is amazing, would love to get 4lb one week.

Thankyou, it was my first week doubt I will see a 4 again!! Xxx

Hi all!! Welcome back! -0.8 lbs for me this week which is perfectly fine, it wasn't my best week! This takes me to -10.6 lbs total for the past month! Which is my first month back on plan after putting on some of the lost weight of course! Great job everyone! Good luck for next week!

The Friday WI Crew have really smashed it today!!! 2lb off for me which means I've reached (and exceeded!) my goal...will still be sticking around to offer support and encouragement tho. X

The Friday WI Crew have really smashed it today!!! 2lb off for me which means I've reached (and exceeded!) my goal...will still be sticking around to offer support and encouragement tho. X

Amazing well done Hun, after the rubbish time you have had lately you deserve such success. Xx

Amazing well done Hun, after the rubbish time you have had lately you deserve such success. Xx

Awwww thanks Nessa! I couldn't of done it without Minimins. X

I've been in Somerset as my dad has been in hospital but back now so back on track - scales say I've lost 2lb so happy with that!

Well Done on your 2lb Loss! How is your dad now? X

Back