Friday weigh in anyone?

He is still in hospital but improving slowly! Hated leaving him but I have to get back to work. Thanks for asking x

Anytime u need to chat, feel free to PM me.x

Good Luck fellow Friday Weighers :) How is everyone getting on? X

Hi all! I am down 3.3 lbs today! Happy about that! I need to get moving though, I might start a yoga class next week! Although I didn't track everything, as I am going through some rocky times of my life. :-(
PS: well done Serena for reaching goal!!
PS2: I hope everyone had a good week!

Hi all! I am down 3.3 lbs today! Happy about that! I need to get moving though, I might start a yoga class next week! Although I didn't track everything, as I am going through some rocky times of my life. :-(
PS: well done Serena for reaching goal!!
PS2: I hope everyone had a good week!

Well Done on your 3.3lbs Loss! And Thank You :) x

Hello Fellow Friday Weighers! How did everyone get on today? X

Hi everyone I'm starting ww from home tomorrow so I'm gonna need all the help and advice u can give me!!
I've done this before but at the time I wanted fast results so moved to the Cambridge diet and lost 2.5st! Slowly over the past year I've put it back on what with getting married and honeymoon etc this has all contributed! But I'm simply a PIG and I can't help what I shovel in my mouth so please please help :-(
Il weigh myself tomorrow morning as that's my 1st day

Thanx

42lbs to goal :-((((

Hi everyone I'm starting ww from home tomorrow so I'm gonna need all the help and advice u can give me!!
I've done this before but at the time I wanted fast results so moved to the Cambridge diet and lost 2.5st! Slowly over the past year I've put it back on what with getting married and honeymoon etc this has all contributed! But I'm simply a PIG and I can't help what I shovel in my mouth so please please help :-(
Il weigh myself tomorrow morning as that's my 1st day

Thanx

Good Morning Rebecca and Welcome to the Friday WI Crew :) Wishing you good luck on your journey, any questions please ask! X

Great thankyou! Really excited to get going! Now about to have my breakfast of 2x boiled eggs yummy

Did u enjoy it??? X

Haha yer was ok thanx! Little bit boring!!
Did Pilates last night and ache sooooo much haha

I've been having Flavoured OSS for my Brekkie, can't stand the plain one but those ones are nice! And remember No Pain No Gain! X

Hi All I've haven't been able to get on here much as been with my Dad in Somerset for 6 weeks ! Managed to not put any on during this time but will be back on track Monday x

Hi All I've haven't been able to get on here much as been with my Dad in Somerset for 6 weeks ! Managed to not put any on during this time but will be back on track Monday x

How is your Dad doing? Well Done on not putting on, how are u feeling about going back 'on the wagon' ? Maybe you subconsciously followed to not put on in that 6wks? X

Hello, subscribing :) I started last friday and have weighed in 8lbs lighter this week :D. Good luck to everyone else xx

Well Done Clover! So proud of you Sweetie! Veggies Rock! X

Maintain for me this week :) Whoop Whoop! X

Well Done Clover! So proud of you Sweetie! Veggies Rock! X

Maintain for me this week :) Whoop Whoop! X

Thankyou!!! U know what my mindset was before I started, I think that msg I sent u in despair made me realise what id become.. I really feel ive come a long way in just a week!! Feel like a different person actually. Im in control ! :D
Congrats on ur maintain!! What are u trying this week? 29pp again?x

Thankyou!!! U know what my mindset was before I started, I think that msg I sent u in despair made me realise what id become.. I really feel ive come a long way in just a week!! Feel like a different person actually. Im in control ! :D
Congrats on ur maintain!! What are u trying this week? 29pp again?x

You've done really well, I feel very proud of my 'pupil' ! I have NO idea about this week, need to get this blockage cleared first ;-) x

Back