Friday weigh in anyone?

Hi, can I join you please? I started last week Monday with healthy and filling but switched to propoints on Friday so this will be my weigh in day now. I did manage to lose 2lbs though which isn't a bad start I suppose!

I'm a Friday weigh-in too :)

Hi all, I'm a Friday weigher too. First weigh in is tomorrow.
Done WW on and off for a few years, came off it in May when I got pregnant. Cole was born 31/12/13. Lost my 30lb baby weight in four weeks so rejoined WW online but it was too soon as I was also planning our wedding and getting used to a newborn and I've put half a stone back on. Restarted last Friday and looking forward to WI tomorrow.

I'm a Friday weigher :D First weigh in after only 4 days on plan (joined online monday). I've lost 7lbs :eek::D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in number two today and I've lost another 2lb so that's 10lb in two weeks :)

Hello Everyone...

I'm new here & today is my 1st weigh in... I weighed in @ 112.6kg

I have done WW previously but only lost 10kg (about 4 yrs ago) and have since gained it all back again!!! My goal is to loose 35kg...

I want to loose at least 20kg by EOY and my reward will be a week in NZ!!! I'm looking forward to it already!

My weaknesses are chocolate & anything sweet.... also I pig-out at afternoon tea time

Enjoy your day :)
Chz,
AH

How are all the Friday Weighers getting on? I restarted today x

I've had a bit of a bad week but had a sts and restarted today too :)

Is your Silver Diary your Diary? X
Yeah it's the only one I've got now. It's been a bit lacking in food the past couple of weeks (mainly baby talk!!) but will start updating food again today.
Do you have a diary?x

Yeah it's the only one I've got now. It's been a bit lacking in food the past couple of weeks (mainly baby talk!!) but will start updating food again today. Do you have a diary?x

I do :) It's called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' if you would like to subscribe? X

Another Friday weigher here! I started WW for the first time this Friday after defecting from SW :) xx

I'm also an ex SW-er and love WW. Good luck :) xx

Whoop Whoop! Friday WI Crew are growing! X

Can I join? I left sw and have joined ww just before my Wedding. Have done nothing since getting married, so gained 10lb! Back on it now and Friday weigh in.

Doing it from home at present due to various factors xx

Back