Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Well done NewGirl that fantastic!!! x x x

-2lbs for me too. Bah, I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life at this rate! :(

1 lb for me this week. Rubbish! Hope I get another better loss soon, I so want to get to the 3stone off mark. Wouldn't mind if I'd been cheating.

Last edited:
Well done on your losses everyone, i know its hard wen u have a 'small' loss but if you average it out over a month it will be aroud a stone

Don't you just get impatient by this time of the week, really considering getting some weighing scales for home

Hi all I weighed myself a day early but might as well stick to Fridays now! Well I was 14st 13lb when they weighed me back in jan and I only started it this Monday and I'm 14st 3lb! Ten pounds!!!!! But I don't know if weighed more or less in the first place as the scales at home kept giving me different readings! So I'm not sure if I've lost that much this week but either way its a loss right?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks nuzzy :) muchos appreciated! Xx

Thanks frankie :) xx

Well peeps that time of the week again- lost 4lbs- one stone in 11 days :)

Yay Kath!!!! Well done!!

Thanks kay :) xx

A stone in 11 days!!!! That's fantastic, well done :)

Thanks Cath :) I'm still in a little shock! It'd be ok if I saw any difference myself! Xx

Hi i'm new to this site so may well have gone down the wrong route here!

I used lipotrim two years ago and lost 3 stone in about 35 days it was excellent, then silly me went to a festival and threw it down the pan!

Just got weighed and apparently have gained a further 4 stone :| now weight 15.0 st

WEIGH IN NEXT WEEK CAN NOT WAITT

ps congratulations to absolutely everyone the successes here are fantastic, really inspiring x

Back