Friday Weigh In's

Hi all - will join you next Friday for WI. Lost a stone on low carb over the last four weeks but I live in Italy and avoiding carbs is just too much of a challenge for me!

Well done to all losers.

A quick question re the SW badges - do I have to add them in every time (via the Smilies tabs) or is there a way of embedding them so they are there automatically every time I post?

Last edited:
I think you may be able to put them in via a html code in your signature in your profile. I'm not 100% sure how to do it yet.

I think there maybe a post somewhere one one of the admins could help. If i figure it out myself I will let you know.

Good luck. :) and well done on the weightloss :)

Italy looks beautiful, one of my friends went to a few places there and loved it. She said the food is amazing too. I would love to go one day.

Ah that's got it I think! Thanks :)

I'm very lucky living here, took early retirement thanks to a small inheritance and moved in Feb. But the Italians are obsessed with food! :eek::D

It's good food though I can imagine. They are so passionate about it. I would love to try good proper italian. Closest I have got is Bella Italia in Blackpool lol

To be fair...i don't like tomatoes unless they are cooked in a spag bol or spicy sauce. Bella Italia made this tomato side to go with the Ciabatta (not sure if spelled right) and it was FIT! Not managed to get anything close since lol.

Another friday weigher here. Just changed from a monday. :)

My Biggest loss since I started after a gain off 1.5 last week I had 5 off this week delighted and gets me in to the next stone bracket

Friday weigher here! So I can relax on a Friday and Saturday evening then get back on it rest of weeks!
3lb off in first week.
9st 12 to 9st 9
Happy with that!

Another Friday weigher - 3lb off this week :D

2lb off this week

Anyone else still weigh on Fridays? I'm thrilled with 3.5lbs off this week!

Back