Friday weighers

1lb loss for me. Not sure if to be disappointed or if to celebrate the fact i have reached 10 lb in overall loss. Be positive i suppose.

Evening all! Weighed late in the day, and it helped! If it had been first thing, I'm sure it would have been a STS or a gain, but I waited and it was a half pound loss :D pretty lame, I know, but it's been a hell of a week here with too much work, no time for exercise, and meal times all over the place due to my husband fasting for Ramadan. Half a pound is fine with me!

Well done everyone x

Hey can I join Friday weigh in? Started on Monday but want to weigh on a Friday as I work most weekends as a support worker and basically have no choice where/what I eat when on shift. I work as admin through the week so can control my eating and pull back any naughtiness.

3lb loss this week :0)

2lb loss for me :)
Bit gutted as I was only 0.5lb away from my 1stone award! But I've been bloated & had a throat infection all week, so it was more than I expected. I'm 6 weeks in now & having been on EE, I'm thinking about changing things about a bit to see if it makes any difference to my losses. So I'm off to have a root around for some red & green recipes..

Evening all! Weighed late in the day, and it helped! If it had been first thing, I'm sure it would have been a STS or a gain, but I waited and it was a half pound loss :D pretty lame, I know, but it's been a hell of a week here with too much work, no time for exercise, and meal times all over the place due to my husband fasting for Ramadan. Half a pound is fine with me!

Well done everyone x

Go you!! At least a little loss keeps you in the right mind frame - sounds like you've had one hell of a week!xx

Hey can I join Friday weigh in? Started on Monday but want to weigh on a Friday as I work most weekends as a support worker and basically have no choice where/what I eat when on shift. I work as admin through the week so can control my eating and pull back any naughtiness.

3lb loss this week :0)

Welcome!!
You're a busy bee - 2 jobs! That's an incredible loss considering it was just since Monday! Puts you in a really good place for the week ahead too :) xx

2lb loss for me :)
Bit gutted as I was only 0.5lb away from my 1stone award! But I've been bloated & had a throat infection all week, so it was more than I expected. I'm 6 weeks in now & having been on EE, I'm thinking about changing things about a bit to see if it makes any difference to my losses. So I'm off to have a root around for some red & green recipes..

I use mainly red days, occasional EE/Green. My losses are always really slow even when I'm on plan to the letter. This week I'm going to have my syns daily, and throwing in more EE/Green to mix it up a bit more, I wonder sometimes if I'm not actually eating enough even if I'm not hungry. Roll on the pasta/rice/potatoes and veg this week!!xx

Another 2lbs down today :0)

0.3lb heavier.

HOW?!?!

I'm really quite down about this, I've been so good. My losses have always been slow but putting on weight?!
I tried to use syns daily this week, been exercising and been mixing my plans up instead of mainly red days.

My body really does hate me :cry:

0.3lb heavier.

HOW?!?!

I'm really quite down about this, I've been so good. My losses have always been slow but putting on weight?!
I tried to use syns daily this week, been exercising and been mixing my plans up instead of mainly red days.

My body really does hate me :cry:

0.3lb? That really is not worth being concerned about. I know its easy for me to say (im in a good mood after my weigh in just) but that amount of difference isnt even worth worrying about. I bet if you weigh again in a couple of hours or so it will wipe that out and give you a loss.

I use the wii fit to weigh, some say its not accurate enough, i say its been a consistent factor, so even if wrong, its always the same wrong. But it only does full lbs, no decimal places. Yes it means that if there is a very small loss it says you are the same weight, but likewise, flip that coin, and you would be covered today and not feeling down. I really do think that some scales are far to accurate in the degree of what you need to be reading.

Keep up the good work, it will sort itself out for you with the determination you have. Look at my blog, yesterday i was mortified, 24 hours later, over the moon. xx

After yesterdays negativity from weighing early (for the sake of the August challenge) i have just weighed and come in at 2lb lighter from yesterday. Taking into account the daily fluctuations i think i shall keep away from the scales now until next Friday. Happy in this bubble thanks. lol.

Of course i could bemoan the fact that, just another lb, and i would have reached the stone loss. But i wont, im happy.

So, ignoring yesterday and taking the full week into account, thats a 3lb loss for me all told. I thank you. :D

I've been weighing myself every day this week and it's not gone down much at all.

It's not the fact it's a 0.3lb gain, I know it's practically negligible. It's the fact that it's not a loss. I am fed up of having such small losses or a STS. I genuinely don't know what I could do differently.

I'm not going to stop what I'm doing as it's healthy and I feel better for it but it is unbelievably frustrating.

One change this week - no daily weighing.

Have you tried the measuring tactic? They say that just because you have lost no weight doesnt mean you havent lost inches. Just a thought? Hips, thighs, chest/bust, arms, and neck i think.

Week 6 - 3lb off & got my one stone award! :)
I'm heading home to Devon for a week & then onto Bournemouth for a week in the caravan though & I'm dreading coming back with a gain. Going to allow myself a little indulgence (pfft, as if you can go to Devon & not eat fish & chips!) but try to be as sensible as possible. Good luck for the week ahead, everyone :)

Week 6 - 3lb off & got my one stone award! :)
I'm heading home to Devon for a week & then onto Bournemouth for a week in the caravan though & I'm dreading coming back with a gain. Going to allow myself a little indulgence (pfft, as if you can go to Devon & not eat fish & chips!) but try to be as sensible as possible. Good luck for the week ahead, everyone :)

Have a great holiday x

1lb off happy me after the scales not budging for ages.. Plus been working away from home so have had to eat out x

Thankyooooou, I will!! :D

Hi Folks

Getting back on the wagon and hoping this will make more accountable!

Can't get to class, but will weigh in at home on a Friday morning and post here!

Good luck Friday weighers

I was MIA this week after too much drink etc last week! Back on track since yesterday so hoping this Friday will have better results! :) Well done on your losses this week

Back