Friday weighers

Happy Days! That's me back on track with a -4lbs loss this week!!! Delighted!

Now I just need to stay on track as I only need to lose 2 more lbs to go into a new stone zone and a new bracket altogether!

Hope everyone has a great loss this week! :) Good Luck x

Happy Days! That's me back on track with a -4lbs loss this week!!! Delighted!

Now I just need to stay on track as I only need to lose 2 more lbs to go into a new stone zone and a new bracket altogether!

Hope everyone has a great loss this week! :) Good Luck x

Well done x

2lb off for me.. Not a happy way to lose weight, have had a manic week.. with work then visiting my dad in hospital then home then bed, so not been eating much...

Good luck to everyone else x

Can I join you lovely people for the fri WI. I will be doing it at home, used to weighing on sat but with me working the sundays I nvr have a eve for a cheeky drink so thought fri might work better for me x

Can I join you lovely people for the fri WI. I will be doing it at home, used to weighing on sat but with me working the sundays I nvr have a eve for a cheeky drink so thought fri might work better for me x

That's why I do a Friday... Have a nice drink on a Friday night then back to normal on Saturday. X

3lbs off for me this week Delighted!

That's me into a new stone zone and I never have to see that number again woohoo!

Hope everyone has a great Friday weigh in xx

2.5 off. Why is it coming off so slow :0(

No scales for me today: have not been in my own house this week and no scales in sight in this house..which is most likely a good thing because this week has been very bad food wise: no routine and lots of shifts in work always mess up my good intentions:(

Congrats to all who lost this week x

Back