Friday weighers

2.5 lbs for me today. Got my 5 stone award. 25 weeks with SW :)
Love reading everyone's stats. It keeps me going. Well done everyone x

2.5lbs off for me this week :)

Well done to everyone else with losses and Siggy that is amazing that you've lost 5st in 25 weeks, very inspiring thank you x

Oh dear! 4 weeks off plan and I'm up 9lbs booo! Time to get serious about this again so I'm back on plan today and back to regular Fri weigh ins :) wish me luck guys

1lb on after an indulgent weekend and two slices of cake last night!! I was expecting worse!!

I had an unexpected night out last night, first one in probably 3 months. The food would be ok as i did the swapping of chips, onion rings, etc, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the copious amounts of beer,,,,,,,,,,so not good. Shall be weighing later in the day, give myself a bit of a chance. lol.

I've stuck to plan 100% for the last couple of days - first time in almost 4 weeks! I've really struggled to get back into it. Anyhow, I was lucky enough to scrape a 2.5lb loss today, so I hope it's my breakthrough! I think my problem is there are times where I just can't be bothered to cook, so end up not having nearly enough superfree.. but I'm investing in a slow cooker today to see if that helps now stew season is fast approaching! :)

Feeling rather chuffed with myself right now.....

Starting weight 16 st 3lb
Week one: 6 1/4lb off - 15st 10 3/4lb
Week two (today): 2 1/2lb off - 15st 8 1/4lb
Total loss so far: 8 3/4lb!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Another 2lbs off this week :D

Well yesterday i had put on 3 lbs :cry: (which is what i have declared) but i know it was due to an impromptu night out on Thursday. Went for a meal and then (the bit i wasn't expecting) ended up in the local pub, and far to much alcohol was consumed.

The good news is that today its all but gone again. But,,,,,i am declaring Friday's weight, even though it will be a blip on my charts as i have never gained or maintained until now, but i hope that will mean a significant drop by next Fridays declaration.

Hello Friday weighers :) I am really hoping for a good loss this week, but I know max loss will be 2lbs and probably only a lb or maintain! xx

Getting nervous about weigh in tomorrow!
Going to Nandos tonight but gonna be good with a 6 syn meal and 2 syns of sauce. Hope it doesn't harm weigh in tomorrow morning.

How is everyone else feeling? xxxx

Back