Friday weighers

Yay 1lb off :D

Well done Lily :) xx

WOW, what a week. Clearly I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but last weeks stupid amount of beer the night before weigh in did some good. 7 lbs off for me. Only 2 lbs away from dropping a stone bracket, half a stone loss in one week, another half stone marker in a lb, and now in the BMI bracket of overweight instead of obese. Today is a GOOD DAY!!!

WOW, what a week. Clearly I wouldn't recommend it to everyone but last weeks stupid amount of beer the night before weigh in did some good. 7 lbs off for me. Only 2 lbs away from dropping a stone bracket, half a stone loss in one week, another half stone marker in a lb, and now in the BMI bracket of overweight instead of obese. Today is a GOOD DAY!!!

OMG Daz!!!! Well done you :D

that's fab Daz congrats!! All those weeks where you've been disappointed with slow losses have caught up and given you a massive one! Well done for never letting it throw you off plan! x

I still say that if you break it down, last week i put on 3 lb after thursday night out, take that plus what i perhaps should have lost, 1 or 2 lbs, and take that from the 7 lbs this week, and the reality is actually between 1 and 3 lbs this week. But im happy no matter how i look at it. :D

Just look at that you lost half a stone :) and that you have achieved a fab bmi :D

1lb off this week, total loss now 9.5lb in 3 weeks.

Not bad considering I had a bit of a naughty weekend with a night out on Friday with my workmates and then a meal out for my Dad's birthday on Saturday (although I tried to choose wisely from the menu and stuck with sparkling water to drink!)

:) :) :)

1lb off this week, total loss now 9.5lb in 3 weeks.

Not bad considering I had a bit of a naughty weekend with a night out on Friday with my workmates and then a meal out for my Dad's birthday on Saturday (although I tried to choose wisely from the menu and stuck with sparkling water to drink!)

:) :) :)

Well done Megan :) are you enjoying sw? xxxx

I certainly am. I did SW about 7 years ago and lost 2st but put it all back on about a year an a half later. I'm finding it much easier to do now they've introduced the EE plan as I always used to stick with green days as I struggled to feel full on red days. Call me old fashioned but I'm the kind of girl that needs to have meat, carbs and veg on my plate to feel like I've had a proper meal!

Xxx

Another 3lbs off for me this week and very pleased with that. Should get my stone award next week if I can shift just another 1lb.

I certainly am. I did SW about 7 years ago and lost 2st but put it all back on about a year an a half later. I'm finding it much easier to do now they've introduced the EE plan as I always used to stick with green days as I struggled to feel full on red days. Call me old fashioned but I'm the kind of girl that needs to have meat, carbs and veg on my plate to feel like I've had a proper meal!

Xxx

I think keeping it off is hard if you come off it, I guess that's why they refer to it as a lifestyle change

Yeah I like EE cos I'm not hungry but I do lose weight quicker on red days. Gonna try a combo off all of them this coming week :)

xxxx

STS :/

Another 2lbs off for me this week... making me 1st 1lb lighter in 5 weeks!

Back