Friday weighers

I've lost 2lbs this week! Better than last week but still a little disappointed as I'd hoped it was more :( going in right direction though.

Congrats to all of you with losses & good luck to the rest of the Friday weighers ;)

Stayed the same as last week :( Suppose its better than a gain and I did go out last weekend and have a bloody good time for the first time this year.

Darn, so close to my SW 1/2 stone badge.

Welcome Rachs to the Friday WI & well done to all who have lost.......I hoped to see 9 stone something today, but completely forgot about * week as Im all over the place at the mo (sorry possibly tooooo much info!!!), anyway * week today & STS so pretty chuffed with that & hope next week will see the 9 stone summit on the old scales!!! Good luck for the rest of the Friday WI peeps x

I lost 3/4 of a lb - Stupid amount!! Seems to be a pattern always around 3/4!

hi all, mind if i join in, doing sw at home and going to weigh in on a fri...few of us in work all doing different diets and have elected 1 woman to keep track of all losses (and the odd gain :(:() bad week last fri and was up 2lbs but going to be much better thos week..promise :D

Last edited:
Welcome, new people! :)

A 1.5lb loss for me this week, yay!

girlsmammy said:
hi all, mind if i join in, doing sw at home and going to weigh in on a fri...few of us in work all doing different diets and have elected 1 woman to keep track of all losses (and the odd gain :(:() bad week last fri and was up 2lbs but going to be much better thos week..promise :D

How are u finding the diet from home? I'm an at home SW follower too! I am loving it and minimins is like one big class with loads of inspiration and amazing ideas x

Hryyyyyy girlies

And welcome you newbies

So I reallllly spool annoyed I weighed myself Friday and sts ,

Had a dribkies saturdy night cooked brekkie Sunday and a pizza whooooops and it says 3 lbs put on I mean wtf I didn't even think I was that bad, devoooood

Well done on your losses ive finhed bootcamp now so I'm gonna join sw on wed xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Have had a bit of a wobble this week! Have had 2 naughty days/nights with food & booze last weekend, have * week & have a stinking cold so have no appetite (proves you do need to eat to lose weight).......so all in all, Im quite pleased with a STS! Good luck to the Friday weighers

Well done on your STS Kim!

Im finishing my * week and lost 2lb again this week :D Must be because im stepping up the red days xxx

2 lbs lost again this week - a little slower than I'd hoped but it seems to be my average each week.

2lbs off :greenapple: Really happy with that.

Well done everyone on your losses and *hugs* to anyone with a gain

Well done on the losses and STSs!

I'm very happy with 2.5 pounds off this week - one more pound and I'll have lost my first stone on SW :)

Hope you dont mind me joining you! I've just found minimins and I LOVE it!!! I'm a friday weigher too, completed my first week and lost 3lbs!

Back