Friday weighers

Hi everyone,
I have just re started slimming word at home. This is my first friday weigh in..........
lost 4lbs im very happy with this, as it * week for me, didn't think it would be that good!
Good luck to everyone today x x x

Yay! I lost 2lbs! Very happy as I'm only aiming for 1lb a week! Well done to everyone and good luck to those still to weigh.

Tasha, I looked at your diary, I'm no expert but it seems good to me x

Well done Friday weighers - don't know how you all manage such impressive losses! Just another 1/2 lb for me but I have had a few naughty days!

Was dreading WI today, but knew I had to do it! My DH has been on leave for the past 3 weeks & I've been off with him for the last 10 days or so & even tho we've been active with gardening/walking etc, we have consumed rather a lot of vino & had a few meals out. I have kept to plan on days when I wasnt drinking/going out for meals, good job or it could have been more poundage on!!! It's also * week too add to the pain...........I put on 3 lbs.........& I have no guilt as enjoyed every mouthful! Im back on plan & hopefully will lose those well deserved pounds next week!
Good luck to all you Friday weighers

@ tasha2011 I'd offer to help even though have only been doing it 8 weeks now but just took a quick look & saw you aren't doing Extra Easy and thats all I've experience with so far! I'm sure one of the lovely people here can & will help you though x

@ kim63 - At least you know why you've gained, it was to be expected & you've had a lovely few days too ;) x

I lost 2.5 lbs today which I am very pleased about as was starting to think I'd slowed down to just a max of 1 lb per week! I've been working very hard with exercise this week too - doing 3 classes, 100 sit ups per day & trying to do 15 mins on the bike everyday too!

Good luck to the rest of the Friday weighers ;)

Tasha, in your food diary you say that last week you had a bad weekend and ate loads of naughty foods - I suspect that you can put your STS down to that. (You may have actually lost weight this week, but the weight you lost was the weight you'd gained from your indulgent weekend, if you see what I mean?) So I wouldn't be worried - just make sure the next week is 100% and you should have a loss at your next weigh-in :)

I have my weigh-in this evening - I don't think I've lost any weight this week, but I have lost inches so it's all good. Though perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Well done everyone that lost and "must try harder" :D to those that gained or STS. Good luck to any evening WI.

3 lb off for me this week which takes my total loss over my first 4 weeks up to 9 lb. I also achieved my 1/2 stone award. :clap: Have treat myself to an eyebrow wax as a reward.

Wish me luck for next week - I'm off to Magaluf with my best friend for 4 days. She's also my SW buddy so we plan to take scan brans and laughing cow triangles to make sure we get our hex's and try our hardest not to overindulge with everything else . . . . . . of course its not always easy to count vodka syns when you're in Spain! ;)

Had to weigh on early because I
Going away for 6 days ......... + 1lb not happy, but I did have a really heavy weekend wine wise!!! Anyway, on for a 100% week away!!!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!x

STS this week, which Im mighty disappointed about as followed the plan 100% & exercised everyday! But I will have a look at my eating habits & see if I can jig things up a bit.....have been doing a lot of Red these last few of weeks, so will add in more Green & EE me thinks.

A mighty 3.5lbs off for me this week, which makes up for my STS last week! Huzzah!

ETA: And this now means that I am under 200 pounds, which is truly lovely. I am determined never to get back there again!

Well done to all the 'losers' this week. I'm pleased to say I can join you as I've lost another 2.5lbs which takes me beyond my club 10! I am so pleased!!! :D

Good luck to everyone else ;)

1/4 lb on this week and I've really stuck to it. To make matters worse we didn't get any of our choices for primary school for our daughter so feel very sorry for myself. Wedding anniversary, hen night and mother's day all in one weekend coming up so may as well just give up now til monday!!

Well done all of you who lost loads...don't know how you do it!

half an lb for me! not good really however feel so much more toned after all the toning up exercises i have been doing for the last three weeks. i do lots of dog walking at work however think i need to be doing more cardiovascular exercise to see a good weight loss. may have to rejoin the ol gym!

have just had a dominoes, so may counteract that half lb :0

Well done to everyone that lost - unfortunately I can't count myself as one of you lot :( I gained one lb this week but in my defence I'm not too disappointed with myself cos I've had 4 days in Majorca (mon-thurs) and whilst I was very good with my food intake (filled my plate with lots of healthy salads, veg, meat and rice and managed to leave all the fattening potato options alone), the same cannot be said for the amount of alcohol I consumed. :sigh:

It was a fab week though! :D Just me and my SW buddy (who incidently managed to eat the same items as me yet she put on 3 lb), lots of sunshine and nothing to do but soak it all up so I have a fab tan!!! :D

Back