Friday weighers

Was dreading getting oin the scales this morning BUT I've only gone and lost 1.25 lbs!!! Ecstatic :)

Yay, I weighed myself this morning and have lost 4 pounds!! I'm really pleased with that. Off out to a playgroup this morning which I walk to so that's a good hours walk in total, plus running round after a toddler for 2 hours!

Thank you, B's lovely day!

Well done Chickadee and Caroline! :)

Well done who la hoop, chickadee and carolinej :) :) Fab losses!
I lost 2lb this week! YAY! xx

Taniau a sts is better than a gain :) Well done!

STS for me! Not too gutted cause it isnt a gain and I know with the amount I have to lose it is going to be slow. Got my m&s dine in for 10 for tea and the new week starts tomorrow!

We are on a roll ladies!! Is it the thought of the festive season and those Little Black dresses that has everyones motivation up??!! Well done everyone :)

We are on a roll ladies!! Is it the thought of the festive season and those Little Black dresses that has everyones motivation up??!! Well done everyone :)

Lol, its the thought of scoffing the pigs in blankets on christmas day thats keeping me motivated ;)
You cant wrap a saussage in fat free bacon! Its gotta be streaky :p If i am at/close to target i will be happy to enjoy a few treats! If not...i am gonna be watching the rest of the family enjoy it while i eat some alpen lights! :8855:

WELL DONE everyone! Roll on next week :)

Lol Chunky - Whatever does it for ya ;) Stuffing is my fav part of Christmas dinner, mmmmm :)

Ditto B's lovely lady :)

Well done everyone!

I've not set an exact timescale for my target, but I would love to have lose a stone and a half by Christmas! We alternate having Christmas dinner between our house and my parents, and it's my parent's turn this year, which is great as it means that I won't have to much much, if any, Christmas food, otherwise I just end up pigging out, feeling bad and then eating more because I think sod it!

Well done everyone!

I've not set an exact timescale for my target, but I would love to have lose a stone and a half by Christmas! We alternate having Christmas dinner between our house and my parents, and it's my parent's turn this year, which is great as it means that I won't have to much much, if any, Christmas food, otherwise I just end up pigging out, feeling bad and then eating more because I think sod it!

Sounds like a very realistic goal :)

Definitely! It's nice to have an event to aim for as well :)

Lol, its the thought of scoffing the pigs in blankets on christmas day thats keeping me motivated ;)
You cant wrap a saussage in fat free bacon! Its gotta be streaky :p If i am at/close to target i will be happy to enjoy a few treats! If not...i am gonna be watching the rest of the family enjoy it while i eat some alpen lights! :8855:

WELL DONE everyone! Roll on next week :)

lmao! There's no way I'd ever watch the family scoffing while I suffer with alpen lights :8855: Bring on the Christmas pud with custard! :D I think I'm going to take Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, as it were, and then get back on track. Life is too short to suffer at Christmas!

Hmmmm, love Christmas!!! 71 sleeps!!! Started Xmas shopping today!!! I'd like to get a couple lbs below target for Xmas day!!! :)

If I'm a good girl, I'll be a few pounds above my target by Christmas, which is fine by me. I don't want to hit target for Christmas, only to be heavier after it, lol! I plan to enjoy my Christmas! :D Then I can make a big push for target after that.

Well done everyone!

I'm aiming for 2lbs a week til Christmas - quite a high target, as my losses are definitely slowing down now I'm closer to a healthy BMI, but I'm going to try my best!

Hi again all

Jumped on the scales this morning and I have gained 0.2lb (just under a quarter of a pound) which is fine and TBH less than I expected all things considered.

Back on track now and hopeful for a decent loss this time next week, although with my tortoise history I'm not expecting more than a pound!

Back