Friday weighers

Hello everyone

Just joined minimins and I get weighed on a Friday.

Today I lost 1lb, which means if I can pull of 2lbs next week I will reach my 1st!

Lauren :)

1.5 pounds off for me this week :)

Hello fellow Friday weighers!!
I'm feeling poop today and have done nothing but lay on the Sofa, wrapped up in a sleeping bag watching all the superman films!!

I'm desperatly trying to make the right choices today (it's tough when your ill - the good point is I feel too pants to get in the car and drive to get something nice!). So really hoping to feel better soon as I don't want this to affect my losses.

Glad I found this thread! Good luck for Friday!! x

Last edited:
Aw hope you feel better soon Vicki, take care of yourself, If I could I'd send you round a nice pot of soup!

Ahh hope you feel better soon Vicki!

Hi all!

I've weighed myself early this week and have lost 5 lbs!! I was tempted to weigh myself early last week as well, so have decided to make Thursday my WI day! I don't know I like to weigh myself on a Thursday, maybe it's because I used to go to WW and SW group on a Thursday, when I did the groups, so I'm used to it in my mind!

Anyway, just wanted to say cheerio, and hope all the WIs tomorrow are good!

:)

Wow, well done Caroline!

How's everyone doing? I genuinely don't know what result I'll get on the scales tomorrow - I've had lots of events so I've had several meals off plan, but then I've followed those up with some days of being a SW angel (*polishes halo*) so I don't know whether I've done enough to lose or not. Fingers crossed - even a half off would be nice!

Wow, well done Caroline!

How's everyone doing? I genuinely don't know what result I'll get on the scales tomorrow - I've had lots of events so I've had several meals off plan, but then I've followed those up with some days of being a SW angel (*polishes halo*) so I don't know whether I've done enough to lose or not. Fingers crossed - even a half off would be nice!

*polishing my halo* too!!
I felt rough at the begining of the week and thankfully feeling a lot better now - I've got most of my bounce back now, so I have cramming speed foods since Tuesday and hoping that that I will see a good loss tomorrow for it.

Mmmmm Raspberries and melon for breakfast today!!

Good luck tomorrow all x x x x

Well done caroline! 5lb...thats amazing! Who la hoop i am sure you will be in for a loss tomorrow! Vicki you too! If not, its a new week :) I have no halo to polish, just some horns to try and file off ha ha! We will see what tomorrow brings....
Good luck everyone xx

Hi Friday Weighers

Not sure if any of you remember me as I've not been around since my last WI on the 23rd July when I was 1lb from target! I've just read thru all the pages since that date & its been fantastic to see all the amazing losses!
Unfortunately, I've had a recurrence of a nasty cervical slipped disc which has reared its very ugly & painful head since the beginning of August, hence I have been burying me head in the sand for the past 3 months & not exercising or looking after my weight! Im now probably going down the surgery route, which I'll gladly have done as its been going on for nearly 2 years now, with a discectomy & fusion on another cervical disc last year.......I wander if the surgeon could give me a little neck lift while he's there lol !!!!
For the first month or so I didnt really have an appetite (Morphine!!!!), but then the sweet tooth kicked in! Luckily, Im always a healthy eater, but can snack on things I shouldn't!
So..........the damage is 6lbs heavier, taking me to 126lbs, which isn't as bad as I thought, but I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself & get back to SW.
Im unable to work as Im doped up most of the time & not able to cycle, which is horrible as I'd just got into this wonderful sport. So, the poor dog gets walked for a lot longer than she would like....she's lazy!
Now I've been back on SW for nearly a week, I cant believe how much I've missed it & I'll look forward to our weekly chats & WI's.
Great to be back & good luck for tomorrow
Kim

Welcome back Kim! Nice to "see" you again. Sorry to hear that you have been having back trouble - it is ghastly isn't it :(

Glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel now though.

Jump right back in - most of the "usual suspects" are still here..... and yes, I am still losing at snail's pace :rolleyes:

Thanks for your lovely words Annya & BLB....it is great to be back & to focus on something other than my neck! I have a military Xmas Ball to go to on the 10th December, so have 6 weeks to get rid of these pesky 7lbs, which is doable, but like you Annya Im quite a slow loser if I dont exercise....it took me 35 weeks to lose 37lbs!

Hi!
I get weighed on Fridays and would like to join you all! I've lost 2stone2.5 pounds and have another 2.5 stone to go :)
Hopefully I'll get a good result tomorrow! X

Welcome on board Roxanne - well done on your great weight loss to date and here's wishing you the best of luck on your future losses.

Here's to a good result for us all tomorrow!!

Welcome back kim! Sorry to hear about your back problems.Good luck for tomorrows weigh in :)
Welcome to friday weighers roxanne182, congratulations on your loss so far and good luck for tomorrow and the weeks ahead xx

Back