Friday weighers

Good luck for tomorrow girls :) Hope you have all had a great week xx

Good luck everyone! I'm away so will be weighing in sat....feeling a little bit down today, I'm such an emotional eater, hoping I can curb it and think of WI!!!

Stay strong, B's lovely lady! You can do it! :)

Good luck everyone! I've had a great week so far, so hoping for a nice loss tomorrow. :cross:

Chin up B's lovely lady :) Well done on having a fab week wholahoop! Hope you have a great loss tomorrow xx

who_la_hoop said:
Stay strong, B's lovely lady! You can do it! :)

Good luck everyone! I've had a great week so far, so hoping for a nice loss tomorrow. :cross:

Thanks! :) I've had a mini cupcake 9 syns all accounted for! I've also been shopping - pair of jeans, 2 pairs of tennis pumps for summer and 9 pairs of earrings - love shopping in the states! All happy now

Well done for having a great week!!! :) xx

hello!

I'm new here, and would love to join if that's OK. I'm following SW EE at home alone, and would love to have others to chat to..:D

I intend to weigh in each Friday, and my goal is to lose 1 stone in the next 3 - 4 months ( hopefully by Easter!;))

also would love to make some slimming friends along the way..

Clara. xxxxx:p

hellooooooooooooooo clarabella! And welcome to team Friday!!

I'm having a hyperactive moment right now (don't worry - they dont tend to last very long!!) as I weigh-in tomorrow at 10:00am and this is a REALLY silly thing to say........... but I'm just convinced I've lost a shed load this week!! If I haven't I will be ok with that as for some reason I've just been feeling great and got more and more bounce as each week progresses. I'm 4 stone lighter now and ready for the next 4 stone!! Bring it on!!

:superwoman:

clarabella00 said:
hello!

I'm new here, and would love to join if that's OK. I'm following SW EE at home alone, and would love to have others to chat to..:D

I intend to weigh in each Friday, and my goal is to lose 1 stone in the next 3 - 4 months ( hopefully by Easter!;))

Welcome Clara!!! Good luck with your journey!!!x

vickidyers said:
hellooooooooooooooo clarabella! And welcome to team Friday!!

I'm having a hyperactive moment right now (don't worry - they dont tend to last very long!!) as I weigh-in tomorrow at 10:00am and this is a REALLY silly thing to say........... but I'm just convinced I've lost a shed load this week!! If I haven't I will be ok with that as for some reason I've just been feeling great and got more and more bounce as each week progresses. I'm 4 stone lighter now and ready for the next 4 stone!! Bring it on!!

:superwoman:

That's fab Vicki!!!! Don't you just love it when you feel like your bodies actually changing!!! :)

hello!

Hi Clara!

Welcome, Clarabella! :)

Yay! You back in the 15s now, Vicki?

Woot! Told you!!!

Back