Friday weighers

Anyone else dreading tomorrow's WI? I am as had a bad day yesterday as it was my husband's birthday. I had more than 2 days worth of syns in one day! It was planned but feel so guilty...esp. as I had some drinks on Sunday too for Mothers Day :( Trying to claw back something from this week by being extra good today :D

Good luck to all Friday weighers tomorrow x

Yep! Me dreading it too!!! Ive been so good until yesterday when I ate tins of spaghetti, it's * week, and i had a sneaky look this am!!! Hoping to do damage limitation today but not sure it's good enough!!

Good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in, everyone! I had to weigh in a day early today cos I'll be out tomorrow evening - a nice 1.5 pounds off, which gives me my 1 1/2 stone award :)

good luck guys for tomorrow.
i had a bad day Monday, and kinda a bad Tuesday,( i had allowed amount of syns but very big portions) so i am going to give weigh in a miss this week as its also * week. so i know i wont of lost! x

2lb off :)

I cooked my mam something for mothers day so I had control of the food, im off out for the first picnic of the summer on Sunday and while im taking SW friendly food (including that yummy gammon and egg recipe from this weeks mag) i'll no doubt over do it with the alcohol.

I got my Club 10 award today as well.

Well done to all you guys with great losses ;) Top stuff xxx

I managed to somehow scrap a 1 lb loss this week (thank goodness!) which is ok considering the week I've had with Mother's day & my husband's birthday!

Back on it 100% with loads of extra veg as I've let that slip this week too.:sigh:

Good luck to all the other friday weighers too! ;)

Well done everyone! :grouphugg: I've been a really good girl this week and managed to lose 3.5 lb. :bliss:

Really pleased with myself cos I also started to do a bit of exercise too - did 5 mins stepping and jogging on spot at home for 3 days and also went to the gym for an assessment (first workout next week) then on wed night I did a zumba class. Never knew exercise could be so much fun!! and I was dreading the aching limbs on thurs and today but I'm not too bad . . . . maybe I didn't do it right! lol

Can I join you?

I weighed in this morning ~ my first week ~ and found I had lost 3 pounds. I'm chuffed as I wasn't 100% on plan and I am still getting confused with all the different plans there are.

Its good to be back with SW! I feel at home here.

Judith & Pickle

justjudith said:
Can I join you?

I weighed in this morning ~ my first week ~ and found I had lost 3 pounds. I'm chuffed as I wasn't 100% on plan and I am still getting confused with all the different plans there are.

Its good to be back with SW! I feel at home here.

Judith & Pickle

Well done Judith!!! You'll get your head round it soon!!!!x

1lb off, but still have another 2lbs to lose to get the 3lb off I put on!!! Am really getting into cycling now & hubby is buying me a road bike for my birthday, so the poor old mountain bike can go back in the shed! Here's hoping this will speed up the weight loss & tone up the wobbly bits. Hubby is cycling 120 + miles per week & has only been doing it for a few weeks & is shrinking before my eyes & eating loads. so here's hoping!!! Not that I will be able to do that sort of mileage, but did do a 16 miler on the mountain bike yesterday & felt good ( apart from the 'undercarriage'!!!!!!!!) We're both hoping to do a charity ride in July in aid of Macmillan, so thats the incentive I need....just hope the 'undercarriage' toughens up!!!

:p finally lost 2lbs this week after sts the same for past 2 months. Do cheat a lot. Using oil instead of fry light. Over indulging on snacks. So pleased.

Need to post here weekly might encourage me to stay on track.

Helllllo

Ive not been on her for 3 weeks grrrr and I definaltly have not stuck to my diet but I hve not gained anything ad ive still been doing excesize so I'm cutting out the crap ive been eating and stepping up The excersize but only started today do just for this week I'm gonna weigh in Saturday, welcome to my thread newbies and well done on evryones losses xxxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Ive sts, I'm quite happy with that as I had big loss last week, and my aim is only 1lb a week, so onto a 100% week so I can lose next week!!!xx

2.5lbs lost this week!!! Have had a very good week........cycled 53 miles in total, lots of dog walking, on plan 100% & had no vino!!! Will aim for the same next week! Good luck to the rest of the Friday Weighers.

Well done to everyone who's weighed in so far :D I'm pretty pleased this week (understatement lol) as I've lost 2.5 lbs which gives me my 1.5 stone loss award :D Woop woop!

Good luck to everyone else too x

mela im the same as you! 2.5lb off this week which takes me to my stone and half award! yay!!

Ive had a bad couple of months and so determined this week and it paid off.

Its worked joining here doing a food diary!

So pleasssssssssssed!

I lost 3.5 pounds this week and got my Club 10 :D Very happy!

Back