Friday weighers

Morning ladies and well done on your fab losses! I lost 3lb this week, more than i thought when i had done the maths! Yipee! Have a good day x

Last edited:
Well done, everyone's had great losses!!!

I have sts, am in complete shock as I kinda had a few days off!!! 1lb to target!!! Fingers crossed this week!!!xxx

Hi Everyone
I don't really know what I am doing! I am trying to start my own diary and chart my journey but appear not to know how to on this site. Have weighed myself this morning and I am ashamed to say that I am 11 stone 3and 1/2 pounds. Don't know how I got here?! Was always around 8 and half stone but 3 children later and way too many chips, crisps and wine evenings has left me feeling awful about myself and that leads to even more binging........

inspiration

I am totally addicted to reading all the posts on this site. so many great stories and they have motivated me to get off my *** and do something about myself!:eek:

Well done, everyone's had great losses!!!

I have sts, am in complete shock as I kinda had a few days off!!! 1lb to target!!! Fingers crossed this week!!!xxx

Ooohhh so close!!! I've got 2lbs to go now until target...but am going to move it back I think (after I've reached it of course lol)!

Good luck for next week ;) x

Mela said:
Ooohhh so close!!! I've got 2lbs to go now until target...but am going to move it back I think (after I've reached it of course lol)!

Good luck for next week ;) x

Thanks!! Good luck to you too! I did think of moving my target but my sister thinks im looking too skinny - my chest does get a bit bony, but my bum/thighs do like to hold onto the fat!!! So think I'll stick with it!xx

Only 3/4 of a lb this week but its a loss which is the main thing :)

xxx

2lbs off for me - I was expecting a STS at the very best, so a lovely surprise! :) Got my two stone award, yay!

WOW! Everyone has done so well this week even with the evil temptations that Easter thrust upon us all!!!! lol :happy096:

After getting on and off the scales 4 times (cos it wasn't working with the computer, or something like that), watching it fluctuate between a 0.5 lb and 1 lb loss, I too managed to lose 1 lb against all my expectations so quite pleased with myself as I haven't been 100% this week cos my friend came to stay with me for 4 days.

BTW - not sure she's still my friend anymore cos I dragged her along to zumba class with me on wed night and by fri morn, she could hardly walk. lol

New Start

Hi can I join this one I started again on Friday and fingers crossed this time I will have the PMA to achieve my goal.:)

Good morning people, hope we all have the results we hope for this week! I lost 1lb and am pleased due to a bit of an iffy week. Will check back later :)

Am a happy bunny again this week as lost 2lbs. Am quite surprised as hubby cooked me a lovely dinner last Saturday (sort of SW, but had a little lighter Lurpack on my Jerseys) & we had a few vino's.... pre birthday dinner as didn't fancy going out! Then on my birthday on Tuesday, I cooked SW friendly fajitas, another couple of vino's & half a box of Lindt choccies!!! However, I have been on plan the other 5 days & cycled 72 miles............cycling is definetely the way ahead for me!
Good luck to the rest of you Friday weighers

Have just noticed that my BMI is now 24.7.......Im now in the 'healthy' weight range & not classified as 'overweight'!!!!!! Cant say Im a true believer in BMI's, but still its still nice to see Im classified as a 'healthy' weight!!!!!!

Well done peeps :D I'm chuffed even though I've only lost 0.5lbs!!! I'd had a bad week as we went to Cornwall for the bank holiday weekend and I had pizza as well as vino a couple of nights. I weighed on Weds morning and was 2 lbs up on last friday's weight!!! So some how I've lost the additional pounds and another 0.5 - phew!!!

So close to my initial target now so must be good this week & try to hit it...and then I'm moving it even lower as not a size 10 yet!!!

Good luck to all the friday weighers xxx

First week and stayed the same am a bit gutted but will try and persevere.

Well i knew it was gonna be a bad week! i put on 1. 1/4 lbs!! i have been so bad this week though. i had 2 BBQs a Baby shower with cupcakes and truffles and then a couple of meals out! straight back on today try and lose the weight i put on a more for next week!

Well 0.5lb off today - am pretty surprised as I had a few slip ups this week :) x

I STS this week - and I'm really disappointed about it. I've stayed on plan with only my allocated syns and I've really upped my superspeed fruits - I've got through 3 melons, 4 punnets of strawberries, 2 raspberries, 1 blackberries and 1 redcurrents . . . and a purse full of money! lol

The only thing I can put it down to is an increase in my exercising and also my * is now overdue by 7 days but it still hasn't arrived - my body has been showing all the signs that its imminent (bloating & being "snappy" with everyone for no reason (as we do)) but as yet its eluded me. And no! I'm not, its probably just my age (not quite menopausal but no longer a spring chicken, lol)

On a good note though I got all 4 body magic shineys this week :party0049:

Back