Friday weighers

Glad to hear that meg :)

0.75 gain for me which I'm ok with, was expecting MUCH worse!

0.75 gain for me which I'm ok with, was expecting MUCH worse!

Blimey - that is a result Chickadee :D

I said that mid-week weigh ins are often not too accurate and I was right too - I was looking around a pound loss this week, but have only managed 0.5..... :sigh: Still, better than nowt, and for "Mrs Tortoise Loss" not a bad loss either :giggle:

Well done Annya :) don't knock a 0.5 loss I'd have killed for that ;)

Not bad chickadee! Well done Annya, a loss is a loss :) 2lb off for me this week xx

Well done on losses girls Chick that certainly is not much of a gain I'm glad to say i have lost 1lb so delighted thats 8lb in 2 weeks yoo hoo now to try and update my ticker lol xx

Congrats on the losses ladies! Chun-ky you are on a roll :)

That's it setting myself mini-challenge of 2.75 lbs off by next WI!! :character00115:

Two pounds off for me this week :) Yay!

Good job on the losses everyone :) I'm going to join you on the Friday weigh in, seems like the best day to mitigate the weekend naughtiness.

Down 1lb for me this week, which is okay because I ate horribly last weekend and there may have been too much wine as well :party0036:

Welcome Taniau, good luck for your weigh in on Friday :)

Hi everyone. I will be weighing in on Friday's so may I join you? I think Friday's are great as you have the whole week to work off any "mistakes"..heheheheh

Welcome ChezJacqueline and good luck withyour first weigh in :)

Sadly I have had such a naughty weekend (it was my birthday and I was away with friends) that I doubt a whole week of being good will still not be enough to counteract even half of the 3lbs I gained :eek:

Unfortunately for me I am a very slow loser and am lucky to lose 3lbs in 3 weeks muchless a week. To add insult to injury it also appears that I'm a fast gainer :sigh:

Ho-hum............. onwards and downwards.... and the weekend was worth every ounce I can tell you :D

I've been so slack on here lately! Hope you've all had a good week. Just to say I managed to STS this week which is good but after another awful weekend wine wise I am sure I won't be so lucky this friday. Hoping to book a holiday soon just last minute so got two bikinis & i'm not happy with my tum in them so need to have a wine free week or so to try & tone up/lose a little more!
Good luck everyone for the rest of the week - here's to a good result come friday :D xxxx

Forgot to update after last week's WI - managed to lose 0.5 lb. Well done to everyone else on their losses and good luck for tomorrow's WI.

Well the wedding finally arrived last weekend and we all had a wonderful time. Food wise, I wasn't too bad. I chose the melon starter and I had a fruit salad for desert. The main course was a carvery meal and there were 8 different veggies to chose from . . . . . . I had to try them all of course!!!! but they were all plain apart from 2 which were cauliflower cheese and swede mashed with butter and lots of pepper (which is my all time fave veg and just how I served it in my pre-SW days). I figured a tiny portion of them both was deserved as it was a special day. ;) I also treat myself to a small yorkshire pudding with a bit of gravy on, 2 small roasties and about a teaspoon of stuffing. :eek: Still, I didn't go overboard on the drinks that day (surprisingly for me, lol) so I'm hoping that WI won't be too bad tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Well I stepped on the scales today and seem to have gained 1 lb on last week! I've been as good as gold all week too :(

I know I should listen to my own advice about not weighing in early but I feel like the damage is done now and I won't be able to shift the 1lb by tomorrow...going out for an Italian tonight and was planning on being sensible but now i'm a bit peed off and thinking whats the point of being 'good'!! :confused:

Well I stepped on the scales today and seem to have gained 1 lb on last week! I've been as good as gold all week too :(

I know I should listen to my own advice about not weighing in early but I feel like the damage is done now and I won't be able to shift the 1lb by tomorrow...going out for an Italian tonight and was planning on being sensible but now i'm a bit peed off and thinking whats the point of being 'good'!! :confused:
Dont do it chickadee! Nothing is impossible and that 1lb could just be a fluctuation!!!
Good luck to everyone tomorrow :)
I am hoping sundays chocolate cake blip doesn't make me cry when i get on the scales tomorrow! Had the best intentions of using less syns for the rest of the week but it hasn't worked :( xx

TBH I am dreading the scales tomorrow. I know I put 3lbs on over my birthday weekend and being the slow loser that I am I doubt I have shifted much of it over the past 4 days despite being uber good and keeping syns down too............

Ho-hum...... what you sow, so shall you reap :rolleyes: I'm just going to have bite the bullet and go for 2 mega-good weeks in the hope that I can at least make my August challenge after failing the July one so miserably :sigh:

Back