Friday weighers

TBH I am dreading the scales tomorrow. I know I put 3lbs on over my birthday weekend and being the slow loser that I am I doubt I have shifted much of it over the past 4 days despite being uber good and keeping syns down too............

Ho-hum...... what you sow, so shall you reap :rolleyes: I'm just going to have bite the bullet and go for 2 mega-good weeks in the hope that I can at least make my August challenge after failing the July one so miserably :sigh:
Good luck for weigh in Annya, it may not be as bad as you think:hug99:xx

Well back from my meal - opted for king prawn Risotto( without the butter and parmasean) and had a tomato and red onion side salad too. Had a sparkling water and lime so all in all think I was pretty sensible. Sorry for the crazy rant earlier just feeling frustrated :D

Good luck tomorrow girlies looking forward to seeing your losses x

-3lb woohooo!! :bliss::confused: lol

Well back from my meal - opted for king prawn Risotto( without the butter and parmasean) and had a tomato and red onion side salad too. Had a sparkling water and lime so all in all think I was pretty sensible. Sorry for the crazy rant earlier just feeling frustrated :D

Good luck tomorrow girlies looking forward to seeing your losses x
Good choice chickadee, hope you enjoyed it :) xx

Put on another 0.75 lbs!!!! I have no idea why as I've stuck to plan and even been exercising 3 x per week. I know I'm toning up but I want to see the numbers drop too! That's 2 small gains in a row! Think I'll stick with sw till end of month and if don't see any losses might need to try cal counting. Would anyone be willing to look at my diary and offer advice please?

Oh and well done chun-ky!! That's an amazing result :) glad the cake didn't spoil it!

Well I did end up with a gain, but nowhere near as bad as I expected. I put on 0.3lbs, but lost nearly 0.5% body fat....... the twice a day 30 day shred sessions must have helped - judging from my aches and pains I reckon it did!

I am actually very pleased indeed with this as the scales told me I had gained 3lbs on Monday so I am very lucky to have gotten away with less than half a pound on today.

Nose to the grind stone and hopefully I can still achieve my 5lb loss for August - at least it still looks do-able now.

After eating out a lot and not really staying on plan at all I have still managed to lose 1lb so I'm happy with that!

Well done everyone...even the gains weren't that bad.

Down another pound (and a bit) which is shocking because I made some bad choices throughout the week. If I was doing WW I would have been within points but it was small amounts of garbage instead of things like...oh, I don't know...vegetables :)

(off to take a peek at Chickadee's journal...your progress pics look fab btw)

Well done Sophie and Taniau, and what a fab loss for Chunkey!!!

Annya & Chickadee - you're both really going for it with the exercise so I wouldn't worry too much about small gains, its common knowledge that when you up your exercise your muscles retain water so they can repair themselves so my advice would be to up your water intake on the days when you exercise - aim for at least another litre, possibly more and it shouldn't be too long before the numbers start coming down.

I was hoping to maintain this week but I've put 1 lb on :( Totally realistic though cos of my indulgences last weekend so not too disappointed with myself. I've done the weekend shopping this morning and stocked up on superspeed foods and I have a quiche in the oven as I type so I can stay on plan tomorrow at work. Hopefully next weeks results will be better.

Thanks Auntynet, Not sure how it happened but not complaining :) Good luck for a lovely loss next week! x

Two weeks ago I managed to lose 4.5 lb and the only thing I did differently that week (apart from being 100% on plan all week:D) was that I ate lots of raw peas, straight out of the pods so I'm gonna try that again and hopefully I can lose the lb I put on and maybe a bit more besides.

Mmmm peas :) Funny what works for different people. I lost more last week than the 2 weeks previous and all i did different was eat a huge slice of hot chocolate fudge cake and custard!! Lol. Have been accidentaly naughty again today! But not expecting the same outcome for next friday :( Bring on the superspeed soup i think xx

Two weeks ago I managed to lose 4.5 lb and the only thing I did differently that week (apart from being 100% on plan all week:D) was that I ate lots of raw peas, straight out of the pods so I'm gonna try that again and hopefully I can lose the lb I put on and maybe a bit more besides.

Yummy garden peas. I helped my mom pick hers a couple of weeks ago and I think we ate as many as got put into the buckets :)

Hi all sorry not been on to post my computer went on the blink Idid weigh in on Friday but gained a 1lb We have had visitors a christening and with Gordon {hubby} not been well not been at my best but now given myself a good talking to Everyone a massive well done on the losses and not to many gains either I'll go and update my chart for last week xx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. Think i am heading for my first gain :( Can only blame myself, havent even had anything special going on this week. Just got a bit too cocky after eating cake and losing last week!! Oh well, im back on track now so we shal see what the morning brings! xxx

Hi Chun-ky, stay postive - you never know!! Your losses have been so good and so consistent that you can afford a small gain and I'm sure if tomorrow brings a gain the following week will bring a loss :D

Well my early WI today showed a loss of 1.75lbs from last week so I'm hopeful for a loss tomorrow ( although I think * week may be approaching as have a crampy stomach feeling) If it does i'm taking todays weight LOL

Good Luck all!

Thanks chickadee:) heres hoping! Though think i need a gain to shoot me down and get me back into full willpower mode.Long way to go yet. Defo take todays weight if the scales swear at you tomorrow! Well done!! xx

A virtually unheard of 2lbs off for me this week - I am amazed!

Well done Annya :)
I lost 1.5 this week :) yay xx

Back