Friday weighers

hi all 2.5lb of for me this week so delighted with that i'll catch up with rest of post later just heading to the shop xx

Yay for all the losses this week :) I lost 1.75 lbs :)

Hiya, is it ok for me to join your friday weigh in? I'm Jo, and have had my second WI today, first week was 3lb, this week only 1.5. Quite disappointing, but I'm hopeful for next week! It's been good to read some of your stories x

Hi Jo, well done for your losses so far :) xx

Hi Jo and well done on the losses girls i,ve got a night away in inverness tomorrow going to see Boyzone try to be good but i will also enjoy talk to you Sunday at some point xx

Well done everyone - you've all done really well this week.

Apparently my trying really hard to be 100% this week means after a horribly off plan weekend. Grrrr.

I know how you feel hun. I started off last week with such good intentions but I had a friend come to stay with me for 9 days and I just lost the plot completely (diet wise :D) What made it worse was the fact that I had an accident in the car (no-one was hurt but my nerves were shot to pieces) and couldn't go to WI on Friday cos the insurance rep was coming to assess the damage to the car. Anyway, car is a write off which really peed me off cos we'd planned to go camping for the weekend but had no transport. Instead of sorting out my shopping and dietary needs I was running around trying to sort out a solution to the ever-growing pile of problems I had. :sigh:

To cut a long story short, the friend we were going camping with came over to us instead of the other way round and they let us stay in their caravan for a couple of nights but I had to eat the food she had so the upshot is that I haven't even tried to diet now for over a week. :sigh: :sigh:

What's even worse is that I still haven't had time to go shopping yet and my cupboards are barren of SW friendly stuff so I am totally dreading WI next Friday.

Just reading back over what I've typed and it does sound like I'm making excuses a bit - maybe so but I've got up this morning with a more positive attitude and so far so good so hopefully I can put last week behind me and start again.

The good thing that's come out of all this is that I can have a new car. :D :D :D Off now to look around the car showrooms!! :D

Glad you weren't hurt in the accident. But Yay! for a new car :)

I stocked up yesterday with good healthy food (mostly) and even have an idea for a meal plan for the week...which is better than the last few weeks. I'm hoping that with school starting on Thursday it gets us back into a good routine.

Car is ordered and all being well, I should have it by Wed or Thurs.
:wee:

Sorry I've been rubbish lately...both at posting on here and the diet! I gained my first gain on friday :( Only 0.5 lbs but still first gain since the diet started in late January! god knows what the scales will look like this friday after the bank holiday weekend - eeek! Hope you are all ok. Good luck everyone for Friday xxx

Sorry I've been rubbish lately...both at posting on here and the diet! I gained my first gain on friday :( Only 0.5 lbs but still first gain since the diet started in late January! god knows what the scales will look like this friday after the bank holiday weekend - eeek! Hope you are all ok. Good luck everyone for Friday xxx

Don't worry Mela, it is not a major disaster and you can lose it - you have already more than proved this :D

I am looking at a STS at best this week - I was away at the last rally of the season over the bank holiday weekend and did somewhat let my hair down. I am just going to have to take it on the chin, but can't say I won't be disappointed after 2lbs off last week (almost unheard of for me as one of the world's slowest losers :sigh:)

Fingers cossed - we might both be surpised on Friday ;)

Mela you have done amazingly! Annya, hope you enjoyed yourself! Fingers crossed for you both that the scales are kind :)
I have actually managed to be good this week so am hopeful of a loss tomorrow!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE XX

I had a sneaky look this morning and the damage is about a pound...... ho-hum..........

I had a sneaky look this morning and the damage is about a pound...... ho-hum..........

It could change for the better by the morning hun xx

Evening all! I've had a really stressful week at work and as a result my eating has been all over the place - some days eating too little and others way to much! Caved and had a bag of 'chippy' chips last night with loads of brown sauce!! Had a peek this morning and scales were showing a 1.5 lb loss which I would be delighted with if all stays the same tomorrow!!

Annya, chin up and fingers crossed for you and every one else :)

-3lb :party0011:

Back