Friday weighers

I lost a whole 0.2lbs this week :rolleyes:

Still, it's better than a STS and definitely better than a gain!

A teent weeny step in the right direction ;)

I'd be delighted with a STS this week! I haven't had any official weigh-ins for a couple of weeks because I've been on holiday. I don't think I gained toooo much, as I was quite active as well, but I've had four 100% days on plan, so I have my fingers and toes crossed that that will have got me back on track! Weigh in tonight, eep!

I'd be delighted with a STS this week! I haven't had any official weigh-ins for a couple of weeks because I've been on holiday. I don't think I gained toooo much, as I was quite active as well, but I've had four 100% days on plan, so I have my fingers and toes crossed that that will have got me back on track! Weigh in tonight, eep!

Good luck Rachel! TBH I was amazed that I lost anything at all this week - I was totally expecting a gain or a STS if I was lucky!

Hopefully you will be amazed too :cross:

Well done everyone! Brilliant stuff :D I'm pleased to say I managed a 0.5 lbs loss taking me back to my lowest 9 st 8.5 yay! We've just booked a last minute holiday to Cyprus for a week so I needed to be a little under target just in case lol!

Good luck to all the Friday weigher x

Well done everyone.

Well I am totally gobsmacked!!! :eek:

I was fully prepared for anything upwards of a 3lb gain today cos I've been well and truly off-plan for the majority of the last 2 weeks. Imagine my surprise and delight when the scales showed a tiny 0.5 lb gain!!!!

I am well pleased with myself. lol. :bliss:

So much so that its given me the incentive to get back on plan again. After group I went shopping and bought so much "good" stuff that I've struggled to get it all in the fridge. Anyone else have that problem?

Good luck to anyone else yet to weigh in.

Down 0.5 lbs...could have been worse, that's for sure. I think that the water and exercise really help lessen the damage of the bad days. And even the bad days are "good" bad days, in the sense that I'm fully aware of what I'm eating (or not) and it's usually just one meal and not the entire day (or two) of bad choices.

So yeah :) Gonna keep on working the plan.

-2.5 lbs me :) that's me got 8lbs off in six week so very pleased with that! Well done all who lost xx

Good luck Rachel! TBH I was amazed that I lost anything at all this week - I was totally expecting a gain or a STS if I was lucky!

Hopefully you will be amazed too :cross:

Thank you! :) I gained half a pound, which I feel surprisingly fine with - I probably deserved more, haha :D

I have no doubts I can get it off again next week - hopefully with a bit extra :)

Well done on your loss!

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW xx

You too :D

I think I am in line for a STS or a small gain this week - I had a bad weekend and have been maxing out on syns since Monday too :break_diet:

Still, we shall see :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whatever tomorrows outcome is for us all....its the start of a new week! :) We will be stronger, have more willpower, follow the plan and be proud next friday when we have a loss! I was soo naughty last weekend after having family visit and hubbys birthday. This is life, its for living! Sometimes sh1t happens.
But i do really want to be a healthy weight more than i want cake....( :( oohh i doo love cake!)

Mmmmmmm.......cake..................:drool: :drool: :bolt:

Did someone mention cake? Yes please!!:D

Good luck all - After a sneaky peek a few hours ago I'm hoping for a small loss tomorrow, just hope the scales don't do anything funny overnight :)

Will look forward to hearing how you all got on :)

ps. Chunky, everytime I see your weekly losses I'm blown away!

Ooops! Sorry for mentioning cake :d'oh: Lol

Chickadee i dont know how i am getting the losses! Honestly. I must have been soooooooo bad before starting slimming world that my body is still in shock! :eek: I had a sneaky peak this morn and i am 2lb down since last week!!!! When i had a peak on sunday morn i was 4lb up!
Shall see what tomorrow brings i guess. xx

Woo, well done Karen!

Good luck to everyone today! I have to wait until after work to WI... and I have a business lunch to go to! :eek: Hope there's a lovely SW-friendly choice that won't bloat me out!

-2lb :) :) :) whoop whoop!
Lost 2 stone now and half way to my target! I'm one happy bunny today. xx

Back