Friday weighers

Annya really hope you break the curse! Fingers crossed for you!! Chun-ky - you'll be fine I have no doubt!! Can't wait to see how we all get on :) Away to have some scan bran followed by a few large glasses of the clear stuff :8855:

You sure know how to live the high life Chick :8855: :8855: :8855:

Hi two new Friday ladies x x am not v hopeful for tomorrow, star week, a few extra syns on a few days and just feel bloated and a bit poop! Both my kids have been ill too, so have had a few days stuck at home. Really do snack a lot more at home than I do at work.
Good luck for weigh in ladies x x

A large glass chickadee??? You need to stick a straw in a bath full and drink the lot to wash the chipboard down :) Lol, i am soooo not a scan bran fan! xx

Hi two new Friday ladies x x am not v hopeful for tomorrow, star week, a few extra syns on a few days and just feel bloated and a bit poop! Both my kids have been ill too, so have had a few days stuck at home. Really do snack a lot more at home than I do at work.
Good luck for weigh in ladies x x

Aww hope the kids are feeling better, being stuck at home is the worst for me for snacking!! I have to go for a walk to stop myself from raiding the biccy tin :( The kids are no longer impressed with me only buying the biccys i wont eat, so now i have a tin full of yummyness that i have to try and avoid :sigh: xx

Chun-ky you are so right!! The stuff is drier than the sahara!! I had some cottage cheese on it to add a bit of moisture lol yes annya I'm living the dream here :)

Woop woop I have lost 3lb this week I am very happy :)xxx

Another disappointing week for me.... I lost 0.4lb this week - less than I was expecting :(

Still, I suppose it's better than the 0.2lb I have been losing for the past fortnight :sigh:

I wouldn't mind so much, but I have been 100% again this week apart from one very small blip on Saturday........... most people would still have lost a couple of pounds :cry:

Another disappointing week for me.... I lost 0.4lb this week - less than I was expecting :(

Still, I suppose it's better than the 0.2lb I have been losing for the past fortnight :sigh:

I wouldn't mind so much, but I have been 100% again this week apart from one very small blip on Saturday........... most people would still have lost a couple of pounds :cry:

Aw honey thats pants :-(
xxx

Sts - again!!! I'm not happy with that, I've been pretty good... I'll keep going!!! At least if I ever get back to target this is how I can maintain!!! Think I need to drop the syns and eat more super free!!!

-1.25 lbs :) I'll catch up with others tonight as I'm at work!

Hi to the newbies, and well done everyone, no gains so far (fingers crossed for the rest of you).

I really surprised my self with a 2lb loss this week!!! Wasn't expecting it so quite pleased with myself.

Good luck to everyone yet to WI.

Down 3lbs this week :eek: Funny thing is I had a sneaky peak on Wednesday, saw the loss (and almost changed my weigh in day in case it was a blip :p) and found myself making "good" choices Wednesday and Thursday so I didn't sabotage it.

Hopefully I can follow it up next week with a loss so that I can get my 1/2 stone sticker.

Fab losses everyone :) Annya its still going down, not up so well done! B's lovely lady its better than a gain! Heres to next week :)
1lb for me this week cant grumble at that!

Good luck for next week eveyone xx

Well done on the fab losses everyone :) go us xxx

Annya, it's frustrating but least it's off so chin up! Do you have a food diary on here, we could maybe have a look and make suggestions?? Btw I'm not saying it's any kind of miracle worker but I really believe eating scan bran contributed to my loss this week :)

Annya, it's frustrating but least it's off so chin up! Do you have a food diary on here, we could maybe have a look and make suggestions?? Btw I'm not saying it's any kind of miracle worker but I really believe eating scan bran contributed to my loss this week :)

I do have a diary and it has been studied by many over the past month or so. I am apparently doing it all right, it's just the weight aint coming off!

At least I know I'm not the only one, I know of at least 2 others on this thread whose consultants say they are doing it all right and can't understand why they aren't losing - like most diets, I just don't think SW is for everyone :confused:

I am afraid I absolutely cannot stomach scan bran - to me it tastes like baked cardboard :sign0137: :9529: and smells kinda dodgy too. I think the only way I could eat it is slathered in peanut butter and that would defeat the purpose somewhat wouldn't it :8855::8855:

I will give it 'til the end of the month - I'm not ready to throw the towel in just yet...... I know there are those who have had a few disappointing weeks and then hit the jackpot, so perhaps I will too?

Thank you so much for the support - you and all the others - so glad you are here :bighug:

Well I think you're doing great for hanging in there - don't think I have your willpower. Keep at it, just think how great you'll be at maintaining when you reach your target :D

Just a half off for me today, but I got my four stone so pretty pleased :)

Well done on all the losses! Hang in there, Annya, you'll get there in the end! Just a thought - have you been to the doctor's to get your thyroid checked? Could be that there's a medical reason for your slow weight loss, since it sounds like you're sticking to plan.

Back