Friday weighers

Well done ladies your all doing so well :)

Thats good news Annya :)

I have STS this week I am a bit gutted but it is Star week next week so thats probably the reason.

xx

Never mind - you will likely get a good loss next week to make up for it.

I have only lost 0.8lbs in the last three weeks, but I seem to have caught up (a bit!) with myself this week. Here's hoping for another reasonable loss next week.

There are those who weigh monthly instead of weekly and I may well go over to that at the beginning of October as I do get very dispondent with the very slow losses I usually have - perhaps losing 2-5lbs a month will enthuse me more :rolleyes:

Never mind - you will likely get a good loss next week to make up for it.

I have only lost 0.8lbs in the last three weeks, but I seem to have caught up (a bit!) with myself this week. Here's hoping for another reasonable loss next week.

There are those who weigh monthly instead of weekly and I may well go over to that at the beginning of October as I do get very dispondent with the very slow losses I usually have - perhaps losing 2-5lbs a month will enthuse me more :rolleyes:

I tried to weigh Monthly but I found myself being really bad then the week before weigh in I was good and didnt really do very well.lol
Im sure now you have started with your good loss they will continue :)

I am hoping to have lost anything next week lol

xxx

Well done everyone!! Annya thats a fab loss!! Hope you will be sticking around a bit longer now :)

-2lb for me this week xx

Oh my goodness! First weigh in and i lost nearly 2lb! For me that is massive and i havent even properly started to follow the plan yet, just follow some of the principles! I'm so pleased, getting a Markies dine in for 10 tonight tho, hope it doesn't all go horribly wrong!

0.5 on for me. WRONG WAY, WRONG WAY!!!! :)

Not going to let it disappoint me though because I'm wearing a pair of trousers that were snug when I bought them and now they're almost too big. And it was 20 degrees and warm when I woke up and the drive into work I watched the prettiest sunrise I've seen in a long time.

I think it's shaping up to be a beautiful day :)

First weigh in for me today and I've lost 4Ilbs!!! :)

Treating myself a little today - been for a carvery and then had a chocolate bar in front of the telly, but if I have nothing to look forward to I know I'll fold straight away.

I agree that if we lose 2Ilb per week we'll be 2 stone lighter by christmas - that sounds like a plan to me!

Cuckoo. xx

First weigh in for me today and I've lost 4Ilbs!!! :)

Treating myself a little today - been for a carvery and then had a chocolate bar in front of the telly, but if I have nothing to look forward to I know I'll fold straight away.

I agree that if we lose 2Ilb per week we'll be 2 stone lighter by christmas - that sounds like a plan to me!

Cuckoo. xx

Good job!

Am now weighing in at home on a Friday...2lb off this week!

GOODLUCK for tomorrow friday weighers :fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed::cross::fingerscrossed:
xx

lol, I will need that luck, chun-ky! I had fish and chips at the weekend, thai food and cocktails on Tuesday evening and am going out for a pub dinner tonight... All that grease will have kick-started my metabolism, right.... right?! :D

I can only hope that being a good girl for all my other meals means that I'll get a STS rather than a gain - fingers crossed!

If the scales this monring weren't lying I am in line for a small gain this week :(

It all started off so well, but then I had the Sheep Festival at the weekend with SW friendly food VERY hard to come by and then I had a bit of a bender yesterday when a whole packet of honey roasted almonds jumped into my mouth :rolleyes: Nuts are my ultimate downfall and I should have left that packet right where I saw it instead of fooling myself into believing I could just have a few and syn them :eek:

Back on track today, but if I have gained I have nobody to blame but me!!

Aw BuzzyBee do you know why?

I lost 2lb this week :)

xx

As expected I gained this week, just under a pound (0.9lb) so it could have been worse. To try and put a positive slant on it I know where it came from so it wasn't one of the WTF moments! A weekend working with litte or no access to anything remotely SW friendly and then a binge on the demon almonds a couple of days ago is all it takes for me...... I so envy those who can fall off the wagon several times a week and still manage a STS or even a loss.................ho-hum, no such luck for me.

My mantra must be "I cannot stray from plan AT ALL"!!

Onwards and downwards - no point in letting it get me down. So I'll pick myself up, draw a line under it, and get back on track - I CAN DO THIS!!!

Oops buzzybee! Were you expecting a gain? Better luck next week! :)
Well done eydenhainsworth :)
Annya, defo dont let it get you down you CAN do this!! :)

-2lb for me this week xx

Well that's another -2.5 lbs for me this week. On target for a 2 stone loss in time for Xmas. For once I am gonna go into the New Year lighter than the previous year! Woo HOO!!

Back