Friday weighers

1lb off yay!

Hi everyone - a couple of you are disappointed this week but don't let that put you on a downer, been there - done that and it serves no purpose at all to keep looking at the tee-shirt!! lol. We're all human and there are very few of us that haven't overindulged at some point so just think positive and channel your energies into trying to do better next week.

Well done on the losses, keep it up.

I didn't report last week cos I went off camping for the weekend straight after WI - managed to STS last week which was a bit disappointing at first cos I felt I'd been good all week. However when I really thought about what I'd done I realised that I'd been using up my syns on treats like crisps and chocolate and most likely having more than I should. I had a word with my C in group and she explained that as I only have about 1/2 stone to lose now it will be harder to maintain good losses so should cut down a bit on the snacky stuff and use my syns more sensibly like incorporating them into my meals.

Anyway, I took her advice and cut out most (not all ;)) of the crisps and curly wirlys and this week I managed to lose a whole 1 lb which I'm very pleased about cos that's taken me past another milestone and down into the 10 stone range. :bliss:

And I just noticed that my BMI is now down to 25.5 !!!!! :superwoman:

Not a Friday weigher myself, but I just wanted to say good luck to everyone weighing in today! Hope you've all had a great week :) xx

Difficult to tell on my scales but it's either a half pound loss or STS either way I am pretty thrilled have only been following sw for 9 days just like Friday to weigh in. I was so scared after calorie counting for so long that I would put on weight I am v happy! Onwards to a proper good loss next week!

Lost the half pound I found last week plus a wee tiny bit extra. Still a half pound away from my 1/2 stone...this week for sure.

I was really quite lazy this week; very little exercise and found a variety of creative ways to not bring my breakfast and lunch to work. Fix one or both of those things and I would have done better :) Oh well, it's a new week now, back on plan.

STS for me - yay! Pleased I didn't gain, despite my naughty meals out :D

Now only have one more meal out - tomorrow night - and then I can be as good as gold and hopefully get a nice loss next week!

Hi everyone got back my holiday on wed, had such a great time :) wasn't too bad on the food front but was drinking cocktails every night!! Weighed in today at 10st 6.75 lbs which means I've gained 4.75 lbs :( it's also star week though. Feeling v demotivated and have been a complete glutton today- just ate 2 packs of crisps, a twirl and then had an Indian! Someone please talk some sense into me :(

You are all doing so well, keep it up :)

Glad you had a good holiday chickadee!
BUT!!! Your home now! So from tomorrow morning get back on track :) Thats no too bad a gain for a holiday hun, and i am sure if you have a 100% week from now most if not all of that weight will be gone next friday! xx

Thanks chu-ky your so right, I needed that! Gonna go food shopping Tomo and stock up :) fingers crossed I can shift the gain asap!

Your still doing so well I see :) keep it up lady :)

chickadee83 said:
Hi everyone got back my holiday on wed, had such a great time :) wasn't too bad on the food front but was drinking cocktails every night!! Weighed in today at 10st 6.75 lbs which means I've gained 4.75 lbs :( it's also star week though. Feeling v demotivated and have been a complete glutton today- just ate 2 packs of crisps, a twirl and then had an Indian! Someone please talk some sense into me :(

You are all doing so well, keep it up :)

I'm sure most of the gain is food bloat and will be gone quickly. Don't forget to drink lots of water to flush the extra sodium and stop fluid retention.

Thanks tan, I will do :)

Hi all can i sneak back into the Friday weighing in been absent for a few weeks fell by the wayside i'd stuff going on and ben stressed Isee you have all been doing really well so a massive well done to you all xx

Hi all can i sneak back into the Friday weighing in been absent for a few weeks fell by the wayside i'd stuff going on and ben stressed Isee you have all been doing really well so a massive well done to you all xx

Welcome back on the wagon megygogs :)

Welcome back, Megygogs! :)

Let's have a great week, everyone!

lol, I'm the same about * week, Taniau - I can never remember when I'm due. I actually use a website to track mine, because that way I get an emailed reminder three days before it's expected! :D

Welcome back Megygogs :)

So far so good for me, although *week caught me off-guard...apparently I have no concept of time :rolleyes:

I stopped keeping track when I got married 6 yrs ago cos hubby had been "done" so I get caught unawares all the time, lol. I've had to start keeping records now tho cos they're all over the place, sometimes I can miss one altogether then when it does arrive it'll last for 2 weeks. Other times I'm regular a clockwork and sometimes I can suffer every 2 weeks. No set pattern at all but I reckon its not unusual for someone that's staring 50 in the face. lol. Mother nature can be soooo cruel sometimes. :(

Back