Friday weighers

I have an app on my phone called my days to track mine :) xx

Hope everyone has been having a great week!
Bahhhh to * week! I dont have them thanks to the mini pill! I used to be soooo hungry on * week and crave all kinds of rubbish.

Well everyone GOOD LUCK FOR WEIGH IN :) :) :)

I am hoping to not be obese tomorrow!!! Lol, bloody stupid BMI!!!!
xx

Dreading tomorrow - only one meal off plan but it's usually enough to stuff me up :sigh:

I've had a peek at the scales and I have lost some of the holiday gain which is good, however I have not been sticking to the sw plan this week - have found myself so demotivated after coming back from my holiday - my eating hasn't been terrible but I've had a bad craving for sweet things this week( work v stressful atm so putting it down to that.) thinking about packing in sw and just sticking to my own 'healthy eating'. Not sure what to do...

I've had a peek at the scales and I have lost some of the holiday gain which is good, however I have not been sticking to the sw plan this week - have found myself so demotivated after coming back from my holiday - my eating hasn't been terrible but I've had a bad craving for sweet things this week( work v stressful atm so putting it down to that.) thinking about packing in sw and just sticking to my own 'healthy eating'. Not sure what to do...

I've found that once I start to have sweets I crave them like crazy...but if I can get off of sugars for a few days I'm fine.

If you want, try Glutamine Capsules every 2 to 4 hours for a couple of days...or when you have a sugar craving.

You could also try a cleanse for a few days (no processed foods, no dairy, no gluten, no sugars and sweeteners) to reset yourself.

Thanks Tan - I will have a look into those capsules as sweet things are defo my down fall! I don't eat many processed foods at all just need to get my head back in the zone!!!Will see what the scales have to say tomorrow, good luck to you all will look forward to seeing some fab losses :)

-4lb :D:crazy: Cant believe it! WOO HOO

Hiya,

Been on holiday this week so I was expecting to have put on but I've lost 4Ilbs!!!

I guess it shows the power of exercise!

Cuckoo. x

Wow, well done everyone!

My home scales lead me to suspect I might get another STS this week.... but hopefully I'll get a small loss :)

Chickadee, when I've been off plan for a bit, it usually takes me about three days of being on-plan to stop craving the bad foods and get back into the swing of things - I know it's hard, but stick with it and you'll be back on track before you know it.

1lb off for me this week could have been better but at least its a loss

x

0.6lb off for me :)

Not great, but better than expected after a slightly synful birthday meal with hubs on Wednesday which would usually mean a STS or even a gain, so I am taking it and running :bolt::bolt:

Wow!!! Everyone has done sooooo brilliantly!!! Well done!!!

I've been away in Las Vegas for 6 days.... Just in car on way home and catching up, am in desperate need of some motivation!! We've had a fantastic holiday but I've been off plan, not gone crazy - except maybe with alcohol.... But I'm certainly scared to get on the scales when I get home..... Will post later....wish me luck!!!!

Well this is my Friday weigh-in. I've changed from a Monday evening due to badminton starting then, and I've actually not weighed for 17 days, and this is my first SW weigh in.

So, I'm ecstatic to report a 9lb loss, woohoo! Gone from 18 stone 13 lbs to 18 stone 4 lbs! :D

Just what I needed to inspire and motivate me further :)

Back