Friday weighers

Half off for me this week. Can't say I'm ecstatic with that, lol, but a loss is a loss :D I reckon all my meals out last week caught up with me!

Woohoo pleased to report I haven't let the team down.... 2.25 lbs off for me( half the holiday gain gone and could have been more if I hadn't been a glutton this week)

Everyone has done fab today!! Congrats to you all :) B's lovely lady I gained loads on a recent holiday but have managed to shift some pretty quickly without sticking to plan too rigidly so you'll be fine! I went to Vegas a few years ago and it was fab :) Hope you don't mind me saying but you already look fab :)

Well done everyone!!! Great week. B's lovely lady bet you had a fab holiday and i am sure the weight will fly off!

Hope everyone has a fab week! xx

1 lb off for me too this week. :D

It was great to read through today's posts and see so many losses - I think we all pulled our socks up this week. lol. Well done everyone, keep it up.

auntynet said:
1 lb off for me too this week. :D

It was great to read through today's posts and see so many losses - I think we all pulled our socks up this week. lol. Well done everyone, keep it up.

Well done on the 1lb Annette! Can't believe how fab you looking now!!

(it's Kay I've changed my name lol) x

Rejoined class this morning so I'll be weighing in with you lovely people again next week :)

chickadee83 said:
Everyone has done fab today!! Congrats to you all :) B's lovely lady I gained loads on a recent holiday but have managed to shift some pretty quickly without sticking to plan too rigidly so you'll be fine! I went to Vegas a few years ago and it was fab :) Hope you don't mind me saying but you already look fab :)

Thank you :) I only had a stone to lose in the first place, so putting so much back on is a bit depressing.... I did have a fab time though, and it could have been a lot worse!!! I am a serial weigher.... I weighed myself this morning too and I'm down 2lbs since yesterday so I do feel slightly better! Xx

Glad to hear it :) I'm aiming for just over a stone and it's taking it's sweet time!! Here's to another good week ladies :)

Hi,

Do you mind if I join you, I started SW last Friday and will be weighing myself at home. I chose Friday because it'll be fresh in my mind at the weekend and hopefully stop me being naughty though as I am on maternity leave at the moment and my OH has Thursdays and Fridays off, my view of weekends is a little skewed!

Looking forward to weighing myself this Friday!

So I WI a day early as I'm off to work..... I've lost 6lbs!!! OMG I'm so pleased!!! That's all the holiday weight off in a week and I'm back to being 2lbs away from target!!!

God luck everyone tomorrow!!! Xx

That's brilliant!

I'm hoping to see a loss tomorrow, I've been good all week and for 4 two hour walks! Fingers crossed!

Goodluck for tomorrow everyone :)
B's lovely lady thats fantastic!!! Well done xx

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I have not had a great week - lost motivation and if I can have a STS I will be chuffed. Have tried to do some serious damage limitation today so fingers crossed for a STS :)

Welcome, Caroline! And wow, well done on that loss, b's lovely lady! Great to get that holiday gain off so quickly :)

I also had to weigh in early today - a lovely 3lb loss, hurrah! Makes up for only losing 0.5 pounds over the past fortnight, heh.

Good luck for tomorrow, everyone! :cross:

Thank you, Taniau! Good luck for tomorrow - hope you lose that pound!

Back