Friday weighers

I lost 1lb!!! Yay! I'm really quite pleased with this! And also, sorry of its tmi, but I'm really constipated and 'blocked' up so think I'm holding onto some extra 'weight' there!!! Lol!!! 1lb to target!!!!

Good luck everyone!!! Xxxx

Morning all. Well I lost an expected 1.8lbs this week - I was hoping for a pound so that extra 0.8lb was a real bonus.

Expect tortoise speed to recommence next week though - this doesn't happen often!

Good luck to everyone else with your weigh ins :D

STS.......but not a problem as have only been back on plan for 4 days & I know from way back when I first started SW, it takes a while for the body to realise that its being good!!!

Good luck for WI today ladies & well done BLL, its such a great feeling isnt it being soooooo close to target!

Put on 2lb! Im so gutted. It has been a hard week. Grandads funeral and lots of travelling and now im all bloated up with a cold. Going to work hard this week and see if i can get it off with more!

Annya....what scales do you have that weighs you with so much accuracy? Also, well done on that 1.8lb

I've got a set of Weight Watchers scales that measure by 0.1lb or 0.1kg increments and also measure body fat (which is down to 37.1% from over 40%:eek: - still a long way to to get to 30-34% which is the healthy range for my height and age).

I am really pleased with that loss - I am a VERY slow loser, probably due to medical problems and medications, and it has taken me 5 months to lose 12.8lbs so to say I am chuffed with this is an understatement.

I will enjoy it while I can, as I have no doubt that snail pace losses will re-commence next week :rolleyes:

Nickee said:
Put on 2lb! Im so gutted. It has been a hard week. Grandads funeral and lots of travelling and now im all bloated up with a cold. Going to work hard this week and see if i can get it off with more!

Nickee, please don't worry about the gain. You've said yourself you've had a hard week, it's weeks like this you need to just take care of yourself and not worry about sw. You seem to be in the right frame of mind for the next week and I'm sure you'll get it off and more. Good luck xxx

Well done Nickee, I would really recommend trying as many superspeed foods this weeks as you can, I went through my food optimising book and picked as many ss fruit and veg as I could as I was ill last week end and I wasn't sure if that would affect my loss - I have come back from WI showing a 4lb loss. Best of luck and sorry to hear of your bad week x

hey all! well done with your losses, and Nickee, as long as you stay positive and don't beat yourself up about it, you'll be fine next week :)
I lost 3, and got SOTW, first time in ages! xx

Well done roxanne! Having a bit of a bad day to be honest! And i want so much to do well! Was planning on having diet coke chicken then realised its not free on green! Will put my head back to the drawing board...

Well done roxanne! Having a bit of a bad day to be honest! And i want so much to do well! Was planning on having diet coke chicken then realised its not free on green! Will put my head back to the drawing board...

Try to take it easy on yourself (easier said than done, I know). If it was a rough week emotionally, plus you were under the weather your body probably just said "enough is enough" and is storing stuff to heal you.

Next week will probably be the loss you're looking for :)

Hi everyone - not been around for a couple of weeks so well done everyone that deserved it - for various reasons. :D Welcome back Kim, sorry to hear about your back problems, hopefully surgery will sort it out for you.

I missed WI last week - new meds were making me drowsy so daren't go out alone. I wasn't holding out much hope for a loss this week cos since last WI, despite having a few nights out when I painted on a big smile and pretended I'd never heard of SW :( I've been a bit under the weather (depression is a total b!tch at times :rolleyes:) however on the days when I managed to put my mind to it I must have made some good choices cos today the scales showed a 2 lb loss :eek: To say I'm pleased is an understatement!!!

I'm going to a halloween party tomorrow at my best friend's new house but not too worried cos I plan to eat before I go and I'm making a huge pan of savoury mince and onions to take with me so hopefully I won't be hungry but if I do succumb to an attack of the nibbles then I'll have a jacket spud with some SW mince on it. Now, . . . . . I won't make any plans regarding alcohol - I never stick to them anyway so why bother? lol but I'm hoping I don't overindulge too much cos I'm only 2.5 lbs off my target now.

Must get on with those pumpkins my friend has talked me into doing. Good luck to those that still have to weigh. xA

-2lb :) Sure its gonna start slowing down a bit now though!
!! 12lb to go !!
Now fit into my size 14 monsoon LBD that i havent worn for 5 years :) Happy happy.
Good luck for next week. Hope you all have a great week xx

Last edited:
chun-ky said:
-2lb :) Sure its gonna start slowing down a bit now though!
!! 12lb to go !!
Now fit into my size 14 monsoon LBD that i havent wore for 5 years :) Happy happy.
Good luck for next week. Hope you all have a great week xx

Yay!!! Well done :)

You poor thing - what a horrible week. I'm sure you'll get the weight off again, no problem - but make sure you be kind to yourself at such a tough time.

Down 1lb. Yay! Got a bunch of Halloween get togethers this weekend, so I need to watch my step...

Oooh, me too - have a friend coming round tomorrow, and though we MIGHT be good and not drink lots of wine... we'll probably drink lots of wine :D

Welcome back Kim, sorry to hear about your back problems, hopefully surgery will sort it out for you.

...I'm hoping I don't overindulge too much cos I'm only 2.5 lbs off my target now.

I agree - welcome back Kim!

Wow, you're so close to target, auntynet! How exciting! :D

I managed to lose 3.5 pounds this week, despite a tricky week with quite a few meals out :eek::D I was an absolute SW angel for the rest of my meals though, so it obviously did the trick! Got my 4.5 stone award, and dropped down into the next stone bracket - am now 10 stone 11.5 :D

Back